The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Well Reebok needs to put their heads together and come up with a game plan. Adidas is giving Nike / Jordan Brand a run for its money with all the runners they've been creating. Reebok is going to be dead in the water soon if all they have to fall back on is the Question

You know Reebok is a subsidiary of Adidas, right?

Congrats on Iverson getting into the HoF on his 1st Ballot. 

Saw this pic, still didn't wear a suit and I'm glad he didn't. But he is wearing J's, I wander if Reebok will get mad since he has a Lifetime Contract

I bet it's not meant for him to exclusively wear reeboks 24/7 though

^^^
Really bad look on Iverson's part and I'm talking specifically about his kicks. Reebok should've gone out of their way to fit the man with a PE for this announcement especially seeing as it is the 20th anniversary of the Question too.

First time I've seen him in Jays in years. Don't remember the last time I saw this.

I think that this could've been a fantastic marketing campaign that would really put RBK back on the map, but I cannot believe that they missed the opportunity to make him a special pair for his HOF election + it being the 20 year anniversary. To me, it seems like Reebok just doesn't care about the Classics anymore and is too focused on that Crossfit nonsense.

I think that this could've been a fantastic marketing campaign that would really put RBK back on the map, but I cannot believe that they missed the opportunity to make him a special pair for his HOF election + it being the 20 year anniversary. To me, it seems like Reebok just doesn't care about the Classics anymore and is too focused on that Crossfit nonsense.

Iverson was never one to ******** and told it like it was. Maybe it wasn't reebok and he really just wanted to honor his inspiration through a pair of wc4s

I give AI the pass on this. Dude was 14 in '89, that's like the age when a kid makes that decision to go all-in on trying to become a pro athlete, and at the same time MJ was becoming The Man. As long as he's wearing Reebok at his induction is all that matters.

I give AI the pass on this. Dude was 14 in '89, that's like the age when a kid makes that decision to go all-in on trying to become a pro athlete, and at the same time MJ was becoming The Man. As long as he's wearing Reebok at his induction is all that matters.
Totally agree with you. Good to see him pay homage to his favorite player. Reebok is still going to whip up something nice for him, I'm sure.

Glad he's officially in. All this nonsense about "oh he's a thug, oh he's a bad image for he league, he wasn't all that good".....the haters and wack reporters can now eat a fat....haha

Haven't worn these "boats" in awhile, but had to for today's HOF announcement. Just waiting/hoping for Blue Toe (pearlized) Lows to release & I'm good.

Side note: Every time I see a recent photo of Iverson, I instinctively think it's from 2000 to 2002. Dude said "NO" to trends & respectfully kept it his way.

funny cause the last pic I saw him with js were the military blue 4s

this wasn't a club pic or a chilling pic

def shoulda had boks on

Iverson was never one to ******** and told it like it was. Maybe it wasn't reebok and he really just wanted to honor his inspiration through a pair of wc4s

Yeah that's understandable, but still you would think that Reebok would at least have a pair whipped up for release.. Who knows maybe they still have a couple things under their sleeve

For me its a total fail from Reebok side, missed a great opportunity to create at least some attention. 

Last edited:
LOL ok. When you are broke and Reebok is your only income, you don't "Tribute Jordan" or other brands. 

I have to agree on this. Thanks to Nike marketing Jordan is seen as the be all and end all of basketball - so much so that Iverson has fooled himself into believing that he has to pay homage to Jordan at HIS HoF selection. If you're at a major event and Reebok is your bread and butter, then you really ought to wear a Reebok product. If he's tired of Questions make him an Answer in a PE colourway and if you really want to make some noise, have a limited release of said PE.

Adibok has to have NBA insiders who would've told them of Iverson's selection so they would have had time to prepare. Nike for crying out loud releases Championship packs without the player actually having won the Championship. FWIW, Reebok can't keep churning out Questions for another decade. They're fooling themselves if they think us (40+ in a decade) will keep buying the same 'ish over and over.

That's what I'm saying. Plus Jordan would never wear some Reebok Question's and he doesn't want other people rocking some Allen Iverson Reebok sneakers either.

Bow Wow Recalls the Time Michael Jordan Took His Reeboks Away
http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2015/07/tbt-bow-wow-michael-jordan-allen-iverson-story

That's because Jordan's a petty *****, plus we all know this is how Iverson rolls doing stuff like this. Poor decision making, that's why he's broke and will always be broke. At least he'll have his pride haha

I love how y'all know AI is broke and how broke he is. Reebok is not his only source of income, that's a fact. Celebrity broke is COMPLETELY different than your regular person broke.

I think it would have been cool if Reebok prepped something, a shoe and a tribute. Maybe even a special release but Reebok has botched this whole 20 Year release. Such a disaster. Promo, marketing, stores getting shoes. It's been a disaster.

Iverson loved Jordan and his shoes. He was a huge fan. If he wants to wear some shoes that inspired him and his favorite shoe, wear them. Some of y'all sound psychotic in here.

Back
Top Bottom