The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

That's what I'm saying. Plus Jordan would never wear some Reebok Question's and he doesn't want other people rocking some Allen Iverson Reebok sneakers either.

Bow Wow Recalls the Time Michael Jordan Took His Reeboks Away
http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2015/07/tbt-bow-wow-michael-jordan-allen-iverson-story

That's because Jordan's a petty *****, plus we all know this is how Iverson rolls doing stuff like this. Poor decision making, that's why he's broke and will always be broke. At least he'll have his pride haha
always broke? he's still got more money than you plus he has that trust fund

Yeah that trust found that is supplied by Reebok. You need to understand, A.I needs Reebok, Reebok don't necessary need him. They almost entirely gave up on the retro market and are now only focused on the Cross Fit, A.I's shoes are such a small part of their business, they can close him in a second. 

Last edited:
Yao Ming had a Reebok contract too IIRC. Reebok has a good opportunity here to up their game with a HoF pack or something.

Last edited:
PLEASE BRING BACK THE SHAQNOSIS REEBOK. DO IT NOW.

The guy that won the RBK contest got his shoe done. Did they say they planned to release them to the public or just a few to him and his friends?

I think it was one of, wasn't it? Oh man just remembered that other ****** that was taking pictures and sharing and got kicked out...
mean.gif

I love how y'all know AI is broke and how broke he is. Reebok is not his only source of income, that's a fact. Celebrity broke is COMPLETELY different than your regular person broke.

I think it would have been cool if Reebok prepped something, a shoe and a tribute. Maybe even a special release but Reebok has botched this whole 20 Year release. Such a disaster. Promo, marketing, stores getting shoes. It's been a disaster.

Iverson loved Jordan and his shoes. He was a huge fan. If he wants to wear some shoes that inspired him and his favorite shoe, wear them. Some of y'all sound psychotic in here.

You're right man, we really shouldn't be discussing AI's finances nevertheless we can all agree that this was a huge blunder on both Reebok and Iverson's part.

I feel that Michael Jordan thinks that the sneaker game begins with him and it ends with JB. Even though he did put on other athletes sneakers, like the Nike Air Challenge LWP, Nike Air Flight One, Nike Air Diamond Fury. I still feel this way, he doesn't want to be a team player and acknowledge that other basketball players also had some nice looking kicks. His damn ego doesn't let him. Would you ever hear Michael Jordan say hey Charles you had a pretty nice sneaker line. Nah, I don't think so and outside of Nike that's even worse, he would never be like hey Shawn you had some nice looking kicks with Reebok. He might think Nike & JB is ruling the sneaker game right now. But there was a time when Reebok ruled this sneaker game, let's not forget this and in all honesty cause I'm not brainwashed I do think that a lot of Reebok kicks are better than J's. Plus in my opinion other sneaker companies also had some dope b ball kicks FILA, Adidas, Ewing, Puma etc. that could compete with any Jordan kick. I do like J's, but the sneaker game doesn't start with J's and ends with J's, F being a sheep. Imagine, Allen Iverson giving MJ a pair of Questions. Hmm, what do you think would happen to them, would MJ put them somewhere in display in his house out of respect for Allen Iverson, would he ever rock them? I honestly think he'll probably put them inside some box in his garage where nobody could see them and if he throws them out I wont be surprise either cause if he's cold about people getting killed for his sneakers and he never shows his face and at least sends his condolences do those that lost a family member over his sneakers and tries to figure out a solution or something. What can I expect from him. He had a lot of heart on the court, but outside the court he seems heartless, now Dikembe Mutombo has heart he tries to help out his people in Africa like opening that hospital in Congo etc. I have the Adidas Mutombos and that's another sneaker in my book that gives a lot of competition to any Jordan ever put out and I'm not talking in sales, although the OG colorway of the Mutombos sold very well (Sold Out) within minutes. I'm talking design wise.

You know the bits about Nike in "Michael Jordan: The Life - By Roland Lazenby" is a pretty good read.

At the beginning Jordan wanted to sign with Adidas because he felt that they made a superior basketball shoe product, one that you can just wear new out of the box without the need to break them in. After Air Jordan 2 he was ready to try talking with Adidas again (around the same time Peter Moore and Rob Strasser went over). Air Jordan 3 was already designed but Nike somehow was able to keep Jordan, and allowed him input on the design changes with Tinker Hatfield. Phil Knight never even wanted to sign Jordan to begin with, as he was a big believer in the old marketing model of signing coaches and have an entire team outfitted, instead of just one person like a tennis player.

It was mostly his mother that influenced Jordan into signing with Nike, and then later in his matured life realized it is all just a business.

I also remember back in the 80's Reebok was the dominate brand for sure at least in the far east. I've never even heard of Nike until I came to Canada in the late 80's, when I got a pair of Air Vortex.

Last edited:
PLEASE BRING BACK THE SHAQNOSIS REEBOK. DO IT NOW.

The guy that won the RBK contest got his shoe done. Did they say they planned to release them to the public or just a few to him and his friends?

I think it was one of, wasn't it? Oh man just remembered that other ****** that was taking pictures and sharing and got kicked out...:smh:

That's him... Waldy Cruz. Looks like they let him make his design afterall. He snapped early pics of the Kendrick Classic Leather collab.

Reebok needs to dig deep in their catalog and start retroing other models of Shaw and Iverson's sig line.

Still waiting on the Answer II, III etc to be retroed.

That's him... Waldy Cruz. Looks like they let him make his design afterall. He snapped early pics of the Kendrick Classic Leather collab.
Double facepalm, I am amazed that they got back at him, wow what a spineless group of idiots are all of them, that's why they are close to closing shop again and for good, smfh.

Reebok needs to dig deep in their catalog and start retroing other models of Shaw and Iverson's sig line.

Still waiting on the Answer II, III etc to be retroed.

Yeah, Reebok has really dropped the ball. They were in the right direction in 2011-2012 and then I don't know what happened. Still stunned they haven't brought back the 5s. 3s won't sell. 2s might just because they've never been done. They would have to be limited.

Back
Top Bottom