The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

So Reebok about to bastardize the questions huh? :lol:. I'm not eem mad, get your money. Only thing on my radar is the georgetowns and maybe a pair of them canvas/leather joints.

So Reebok about to bastardize the questions huh? :lol:. I'm not eem mad, get your money. Only thing on my radar is the georgetowns and maybe a pair of them canvas/leather joints.

uhh not really.

if u were buying reeboks around 2005-2007, they had a bunch of colorways release.

i remember buying a bunch of pair from eastbay for $39,
n i bought a few pairs at my local ftl for $29, if i remember it was the white n blk patent leather, nuggets, n a bunch of team colorway on eastbay

uhh not really.
if u were buying reeboks around 2005-2007, they had a bunch of colorways release.
i remember buying a bunch of pair from eastbay for $39,
n i bought a few pairs at my local ftl for $29, if i remember it was the white n blk patent leather, nuggets, n a bunch of team colorway on eastbay

yeah they did it wrong, that's how you got them for $29.

im saying, they basterdized these then
second wave is this year lol.

Reebok must have some lab monkeys coming up with these ideas. How hard is it to just give us the essential colors first, then maybe test something a little over the top? And from what I remember the lows sold the best, yet there have been no indications that those are coming out.

I can tell you this much, especially with so many complaints about colors and such, the quality on these are much better than anything that Nike has put out over the last few years.

Reebok must have some lab monkeys coming up with these ideas. How hard is it to just give us the essential colors first, then maybe test something a little over the top? And from what I remember the lows sold the best, yet there have been no indications that those are coming out.

What essential color are your waiting for that isn't coming back out, besides some lows? The only wacky color pair I've seen so far are the pair on this page that the boutique Burn Rubber in Detroit designed. No lab monkeys came up with those. They are a special limited project that you can probably only buy directly from Burn Rubber. All of the other upcoming pairs I've seen have been either Sixers or Georgetown colors.

What essential color are your waiting for that isn't coming back out, besides some lows? The only wacky color pair I've seen so far are the pair on this page that the boutique Burn Rubber in Detroit designed. No lab monkeys came up with those. They are a special limited project that you can probably only buy directly from Burn Rubber. All of the other upcoming pairs I've seen have been either Sixers or Georgetown colors.

Enough with the speckled soles. Just doesn't work with this shoe.

These aren't bad, but look like part of the bloods and crips outfit.

The canvas just throws this off, and a white vector would've added a nice touch.

The Georgetown colorway is the only one that will fly off shelves.

Give us colors like these

Like I said, those are all Sixers colors.

I'm with you on the lows though.

I think within the next year everything will come back, but I don't necessarily agree that they have to push just original colors first. The two main colorways that majority of people care about either already dropped earlier in the year or will be coming out in a month or two.

Like I said, those are all Sixers colors.
I'm with you on the lows though.
I think within the next year everything will come back, but I don't necessarily agree that they have to push just original colors first. The two main colorways that majority of people care about either already dropped earlier in the year or will be coming out in a month or two.
white/red and white/ pearl blue have been retroed a dozen times already though, that's why I want something else.

I agree. I already have them both, but I understand why they're doing it.

I'm looking forward to the burn rubbers and that #1 pick Sixers colorway. My boy has a pair of those he found at a Reebok outlet a while back, but they were leather and had a 3 on the back, not a 1.

what does the O mean on the heel tab? The O with like a reebok sign to its lower right?? I never understood this...Can someone explain?

And what do you guys think about a lowtop "concord" ripoff? Like patent all the way around... white midsole, ICE bottom.. purple Reebok symbol.. White mesh... Pretty much a lowtop Question to emulate a Concord XI>?   I would cop

what does the O mean on the heel tab? The O with like a reebok sign to its lower right?? I never understood this...Can someone explain?

And what do you guys think about a lowtop "concord" ripoff? Like patent all the way around... white midsole, ICE bottom.. purple Reebok symbol.. White mesh... Pretty much a lowtop Question to emulate a Concord XI>?   I would cop

You are kidding right? That logo is supposed to resemble a "Q" for question. :lol:

I would be interested in those as well as a cool grey question.

Last edited:

The 'O' you ask of is the 'Question'.

The colourway you came up with would be nice, especially if they used some good patent leather - not the hard plastic junk they've been running for a few years now.

I can tell you this much, especially with so many complaints about colors and such, the quality on these are much better than anything that Nike has put out over the last few years.

The White/Red re-issue has been on point. Materials are solid and the shoe has a bulky feel to it - similar to the OG!

Good to see some more Reebok fans around. I feel you on the colourways and lack of lows - the tonal joints look cheap with the crappy canvas and suede panels. This sneaker needs leather on it.

i got those this morning on the website, they didn't sell out almost immediately but gradually the number of pairs went down and you could actually see the amount of pairs left in each size due to some cool feature the website had. sizes 10-12 sold out first but everything else including my 8.5 took until about 8:00pm to sell out. all they got is like 5 7.5s now.

i got those this morning on the website, they didn't sell out almost immediately but gradually the number of pairs went down and you could actually see the amount of pairs left in each size due to some cool feature the website had. sizes 10-12 sold out first but everything else including my 8.5 took until about 8:00pm to sell out. all they got is like 5 7.5s now.

Which color??? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom