The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I was able to grab a few pairs of these in person. I've never copped or worn Questions before. How does the sizing compare to Nikes/Jordans?
Sizing is the same for me, the Questions will feel a bit chunky though because of that midsole.
Reebok really let them down with the new insoles they've been putting in them though

Wait, if you copped in person why wouldn't you just try them on to see how they fit. LOL

Because he didn’t get his size, he only got the sizes left to sell.

1609512049903.gif

Footlocker, I mean GOAT, still showing sizes but I can't add **** SMH

In fact Goatlocker was showing a FSR last night. I haven't seen one person say they copped manually.

Ever since GOAT been in charge of footlocker's App.....makes you think bout what's really goin on behind the scenes.

Only hit once on reservation since they switched to FLEX as well.... and they didn’t even let me confirm it 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ They probably take their shipment trucks straight to GOAT 😅😅😅

Picked up the Cowboys inspired Questions. Caught my eye and had to have em. I like these better than either color of the Georgetowns.

Picked up the Cowboys inspired Questions. Caught my eye and had to have em. I like these better than either color of the Georgetowns.

Yea I grabbed them too, and feel the same way in regards to being better than the actual Gtown colorways. With that being said, I still wouldn’t mind the Gtowns out now lol. Just addicted to AI’s line for real smh.

Yea I grabbed them too, and feel the same way in regards to being better than the actual Gtown colorways. With that being said, I still wouldn’t mind the Gtowns out now lol. Just addicted to AI’s line for real smh.

Reebok has been putting out some great themes and cws for Questions. Materials on the uppers seem to be pretty quality as well, I just wish the insoles were better.

problem with today is that everyone thinks they can be a reseller even if they make a quick buck and barely profit

hope they get stuck with these shoes and have to eventually sell at retail or under even. questions don’t have any resell value and most are gonna forget about this release in a couple days
That's really mean. They've actually increased about $20 since Thursday morning. I don't know about y'all but this colorway is way nicer than most, if not all, other Questions so I wouldn't expect prices to behave as other Questions have. Plus it seems like these were much more limited than usual.

Last edited:
That's really mean. They've actually increased about $20 since Thursday morning. I don't know about y'all but this colorway is way nicer than most, if not all, other Questions so I wouldn't expect prices to behave as other Questions have. Plus it seems like these were much more limited than usual.

So you think it’s “Mean” that we hope that resellers don’t make a dime from profiting off the death of Kobe by purchasing his shoes with the sole purpose to flip for profit?

Interesting, so how many Kobe’s have you bought to flip?

1609631162451.gif

Last edited:
Got shipping from Hibbett’s. Took me until the last day of the year to get a W on a shoe release. Absolutely pathetic. Was planning to cut back on shoes in the near future, but the resell game is forcing my hand earlier than expected. Until companies start doing anything to combat reselling (which they have no incentive too), I’ll focus my money elsewhere. Happy to score these though. 🟡🟣

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom