The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

It's too bad I couldn't get a trifecta in on the last day of the year last month when I struck out on the Question Lakers. It would have been a nice way to end the year.

At least I got cool salvation on the final weekend before Christmas by getting the Nike LeBron VIII Lakers on Saturday and the black/royal Jordan XIII on Sunday. But I certainly would have preferred the trifecta for December. 2 for 3 ain't bad for me.

Those Foot Locker Inc. sites are a f'n joke! 🙄

I'm still blocked all across their sites just because they still suspect I'm a robot due to me constantly clicking to add my size to the cart immediately within the hour after they went on sale. The irony is their inventory of Question Lakers was immediately hoarded by the actual bots at approximately 7:00AM Pacific time.
Would y'all believe me if I told y'all there were a little over 1,000 pairs across the FLX sites? When I got that news and saw the only other big sites dropping them were Finishline and Hibbets, I knew it was time to hit the streets. I got to the store at 9:47 and was 10th in line.

Would y'all believe me if I told y'all there were a little over 1,000 pairs across the FLX sites? When I got that news and saw the only other big sites dropping them were Finishline and Hibbets, I knew it was time to hit the streets. I got to the store at 9:47 and was 10th in line.
What? FTL FTA CHAMPS ALL ONLINE.. no in-store release

Wife got me these socks. Threw em on with the Questions lol
4506C09B-6CE2-4AB0-97E3-0ED9CD0429F7.jpeg
Lol that's awful.

Wait, if you copped in person why wouldn't you just try them on to see how they fit. LOL
You don't really try them on when there's a campout and there's a line of people behind you. You walk in, they ask for your size, they bring it out, and you pay at the register. You could probably ask and they may acquiesce, but they probably wouldn't be delighted about it. I know the employees so I would rather not ruffle any feathers. It doesn't provide me with any benefits but still. For prior releases it isn't a problem.

Anyway, I went with my usual 11 and they seem fine.

Whoever said there were less than 1000 pairs released online was correct and to add to that, the sites did not have bot protection on this release, they just threw the shoes out there to get this release over with...if you tried to atc manually u didnt stand a chance and if u copped online u are one of the few

Whoever said there were less than 1000 pairs released online was correct and to add to that, the sites did not have bot protection on this release, they just threw the shoes out there to get this release over with...if you tried to atc manually u didnt stand a chance and if u copped online u are one of the few

1000 pairs? No way. More than that for sure.

Alot of us copped manually, but if that's the story then so be it!!

1000 pairs feels very plausible, esp considering these were supposed to get scrapped entirely at one point. I think the quality on them suffered from pandemic production issues as well, and Reebok just said screw it, we'll sell what we have and keep it moving. Was not a lot of press for them or anything.

Back
Top Bottom