**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Album is FIRE. I'm not eem mad at people claiming classic, the entire mood/theme/ of the album sounds very timeless to me. Like, this can be played 10 years from now no problem.

Lyrically, and especially flow wise, I think Ricky really elevated his game this time. At certain points his flow was perfection. 

This is Rick Ross's Carter III................ he's reached his apex as a rapper................

6 straight solid LP........... Compilations Albums/Features/Mixtapes

He deserves to be in some conversations...........

:x

4.5 Mics............. Montana is so unnecessary.......

This is Rick Ross's Carter III................ he's reached his apex as a rapper................

6 straight solid LP........... Compilations Albums/Features/Mixtapes

He deserves to be in some conversations...........

:x

4.5 Mics............. Montana is so unnecessary.......
i always understood that tha carter 3 was waynes fall off and the cater 2 was his apex
at least imo it was

i always understood that tha carter 3 was waynes fall off and the cater 2 was his apex
at least imo it was

it should be considered fact that Carter 2 was Wayne's apex.

The issue is that's before he got the stupid mixtape hype and people

got on him AFTER that anfd the shell of himself he became was

deemed amazing and THAT is what people were saying allowed him

to be called Best Rapper Alive when in fact he was getting more garbage by

the day. MANY people think that "i'm _______ like _______" is the pinnacle

of lyricism so Carter 3 and anything where he raps like that is him at his best.

:smh:

Dudes quick to call an album classic, not to mention it hasn't officially released yet.  Some the stuff deemed classic will have 2 surviving songs on your iTunes in a month. Chill y'all, let the music cook before you label it...

at least imo it was

to ME, Carter 2 reintroduced me to Wayne, I won't claim to be some diehard Wayne follower since 99, didn't understand the guy, plus as a Brooklyn head, I probably had a Northern Bias and it was OPTIONAL for us to check for Southern Rappers, after Carter 2, it seems like he slowed down, began to enunciate and actually have some bars, you couldn't avoid Wayne if you wanted to...............

I mean to not call Carter 3 the Apex of his career when he broke a milli (Pun Intended) and hasn't really put out nothing better since, you just mad for no reason.......

at least imo it was

to ME, Carter 2 reintroduced me to Wayne, I won't claim to be some diehard Wayne follower since 99, didn't understand the guy, plus as a Brooklyn head, I probably had a Northern Bias and it was OPTIONAL for us to check for Southern Rappers, after Carter 2, it seems like he slowed down, began to enunciate and actually have some bars, you couldn't avoid Wayne if you wanted to...............

I mean to not call Carter 3 the Apex of his career when he broke a milli (Pun Intended) and hasn't really put out nothing better since, you just mad for no reason.......
what made u think i was mad???? :lol:

laugh.gif

This album is nothing like C3 though. In no shape or form.

Back
Top Bottom