**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

thank you for the posting the best collection of .gifs in a single post in Niketalk history geministar geministar

Really?

Sanctified is good enough to make me forget about Yeezus :smh:

Put the kool aid down fam...

C2>C3 I have been in literal arguments about this with people I didn't even know well. Hustler Muzik alone > the entire Carter 3 including the J verse...

Don't get it twisted tho Wayne dropped some Gems between C2 and 3. Some would say that was his best period Mix tape wise.

Carter 3 was the beginning of the fall off.

Nobody :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: I honestly can't wait to listen to the whole album.

Sanctified is good enough to make me forget about Yeezus
mean.gif
Put the kool aid down fam...

C2>C3 I have been in literal arguments about this with people I didn't even know well. Hustler Muzik alone > the entire Carter 3 including the J verse...

Don't get it twisted tho Wayne dropped some Gems between C2 and 3. Some would say that was his best period Mix tape wise.
CI & II is interchangeable depending on preference > CIII 

problem w/ wayne fans is most wasn't fans until after Carter II so they end up making a bunch of idiot statements 

I love C1 and often say it's my favorite carter....

C1 was the last time I felt that Nolia Projects influence in Wayne's music.

Anyways mastermind is indeed Ross' best album since DTR. Really happy with the final products

NT fam actually praising a Ross album?! I definitely gotta go to Best Buy Tuesday and purchase. Will support.

Oh my, how have y'all forgotten "No Ceilings"? Tunechi be spittin' and his highly entertaining. Some of y'all really needa' stop. Some of you dudes clamoring on Wayne, be the same cats that think 2 Chainz and Young Thug be spittin'. Stop it, y'all.

I love C1 and often say it's my favorite carter....

C1 was the last time I felt that Nolia Projects influence in Wayne's music.

Anyways mastermind is indeed Ross' best album since DTR. Really happy with the final products

Wayne is from Hollygrove though...

U know like I know Wayne spit about being from The Nolia because the rest of CMR was from there...

He actually rapped bout it....

If it matters the SQAD 4 song Hollygrove is one of my favs

"Sanctified" beat is FILTHY.

I would have loved to see 'Ye and Mustard in the studio together. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Looks like the push backs this album got were pretty justified.

This is pretty nice front to back. Lyrical and production is on point, and the features he had did their god damb thing :x :smokin

Those last 4 tracks though... :wow: :x :smokin :smh: :pimp:

Don't know where I'd put this in his career. TD was solid no doubt, so just to compare the two says enough to me IMO. Too biased right now since this is fresh to my ears.

Is this a classic?? I think its got the juice, but time will ultimately decide that.

Thank you Ricky :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom