**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

this part of the bigghost review had me rollin

"5. Nobody (feat. French Montana) – What I like bout this **** is how they took the entire beat to one of my favorite Notorious BIG joints (the last song off his classic Life After Death album…basically the last song we would hear from son in his lifetime) n let the multi-talented French Montana re-sing the hook to it in his own special n unique way. Its dope how Puffy cosigned this **** yo."

:lol: :lol:

this part of the bigghost review had me rollin

"5. Nobody (feat. French Montana) – What I like bout this **** is how they took the entire beat to one of my favorite Notorious BIG joints (the last song off his classic Life After Death album…basically the last song we would hear from son in his lifetime) n let the multi-talented French Montana re-sing the hook to it in his own special n unique way. Its dope how Puffy cosigned this **** yo."

:lol: :lol:

14. Sanctified (feat. Kanye & Big Sean) – Kanye took a break from bein “the new Jesus” to praise the Lord on this one… Naw not really. The dope thing is how he always bringin Sean along lately…usually on summa his best tracks too. Thats like havin a nice porterhouse steak n squeezin a little dab of ketchup on the plate b. Voilaaaa…classy.

:rofl:

Only reason "GFID" did 226,000 first week is because of "Hold Me Back". That track shut down every club, every house party and every car stereo. My gosh, that joint was mean :x

"Hold Me back"?? Did that song even chart? I never once heard that on the radio, nor seen it on radio playlists :lol: I saw the video on Sucker Free a couple times, and that's about it

Yeah it was like high 60-50's on the Hot 100.

Even still ross was #1 with 185k after delays and no official single

Damn.

+

Hip-Hop covers all types of content. From conscience to gangsta'. I have no problem with that. Listen to what your heart desires, KRS One and Slick Rick both had records talking about guns and loose womenz. Everybody sharing a story. Of course it's overly-glamorized but how come we never talk about the horrible and grotesque depictions in heavy metal? How come we don't come down on the amount of drinking, and polygamy in Country Music? Oh a white bad can be named "The Killers" but a rapper can't be named "Killer Mike". That's so prejudice and wrong.

Interview is in english but who can translate everything else? 
roll.gif

http://innerurbanmedia.com

Oyster Perpetual still the hardest **** he dropped from this album run, **** makes me want to count a billion.

I could be nodding my head hard to a Ross song, and then he'll kill me with a lemon pepper wing reference

This is by far Ross weakest project since the first album.... Outside of maybe 5 tracks nothing really stands out and i've been giving crazy listens because ross joints usually grow on me over time but these our just not that good
pretty much how I feel. 

pimp.gif
 this joint bang in the whip

mmg bout to takeover for the summer

shorty with ross is
pimp.gif

Last edited:
^I thought the same :lol: :lol: He raps how Fat Trel looks. I only listened to a couple tracks, and it's cool. No Reason, Champagne, Wanna be Somebody, 100 Bricks, and Black Out were the ones that immediately caught my attention.

My mans Tracy t is back.... Been rocking wit son since 08. S/O to Ross for putting son on

Back
Top Bottom