The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread. TEFLON DON JULY 20th

sry it took me so long no computer over the wknd...
bosssssssssssssss
pimp.gif

Ross my n_, make you feel like you on some Boss s_ yourself when you listen to him "Maybach Music" w/ Hov is amazing

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Please post "Mafia Music 2" with no intro, & CDQ
smile.gif

Thank You, NT.
If you want to skip the intro, just go to the track in your itunes, right click --> get info --> start time, and adjust.  On my ipod/itunes Mafia Music starts at around 1:14.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Please post "Mafia Music 2" with no intro, & CDQ
smile.gif

Thank You, NT.
If you want to skip the intro, just go to the track in your itunes, right click --> get info --> start time, and adjust.  On my ipod/itunes Mafia Music starts at around 1:14.

There's a "non-intro" version out there yet???????????????????????

Rick Ross is def appreciated

smh at people sleeping on him cuz of his CO situation.

He makes pure good music.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Prime Example:

TRILLA!!!

this dude GunPlay can rap his %%% off...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 was just bout to post
PS change the name this to the offical ross topic or something
pimp.gif
put all new rawwwwwwwwwwse stuff in it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Chao

Most of his stuff is kinda fun to listen to, I guess, but his skills are pretty lackluster.

I guess that's your opinion but if you actually listen to the lyrics I don't see how anyone can think this. Lyrically he's always been one of the nicer guys in commercial music.
laugh.gif
perfect

Ross definitely makes Bangers..ppl always complain bout C.O this blah blah so what..Ross has ties with Zoe Pound in Miami anyway regardless.

Prime Example:

TRILLA!!!

been saying that for a min.
!+!%!# sleeping on him heavy
smh.gif

His verse on I break it down 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

And this is one of my fave tracks off the album, Masspike is cool reminds me of el debarge 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Prime Example:

TRILLA!!!

been saying that for a min.
!+!%!# sleeping on him heavy
smh.gif

His verse on I break it down 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

And this is one of my fave tracks off the album, Masspike is cool reminds me of el debarge 
pimp.gif

http://videos.onsmash.com/e/kMrxUuGTWZ2jdhFqhttp://videos.onsmash.com/e/kMrxUuGTWZ2jdhFq

pimp.gif

Gunplay could have a possible solo career...dead-@%# serious....

was listening to Deeper Than Rap yesterday. "Usual Suspects" and "Rich Off Cocaine" go so hard
pimp.gif

to me this 1 of ross' best verses ever...my man ripps it

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
beat is amazing

Back
Top Bottom