***The Official Slabz && Swangaz Thread***

what all do you have to do to get the 3'z or 4'z on a rwd car? I have a 06 marquis and tww has 83 super pokes on sale and was thinking of pulling the trigger, I am just unsure if they'd fit without much work.

eek.gif
roll.gif
whatever happened to the idiot OP?

Googled swangaz and niketalk jumped out. Lol....

Had to do a quick grave dig...

I'm at these relays and seen several sets... from 84s to super pokes...

I seen swangaz on a Volkswagen passat!!! Lmao...

Whexn will folks learn that you can't slap swangaz on just anything?

Swanhaz on a grand prix?.. swangaz on a Nissan altima...?

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

dat dude in the gold lac was the first person to ever break me off swangin.
it was back in 07' when i had my licoln on some 20s i was riding down w. montgomery and he cutt me off, i got in front of him and swung then just cruised. that boy sped up on side of me and started swangin on me from the side and made me run into the curb and hhop the median. then at the red ligght blocked me and started making his car jump and ran the light on me. he made me get my swangin game up there, i promise he did a yung $#*+% raw. lol

Wait, I'm from Houston and I still don't understand what you just said. So, these people invest all this money into their cars and have swanging battles and whoever loses ends up on the curb or with a big dent? If so, I guess the chariot-esque rims are more appropriate than I thought. All this time, I just thought they looked cool... I must be getting old.

thats the thing lo riding glass. you cant bolt up if you aint gone work the wheel when somebody test you. getting swung on and doing nothing back is like aslap in the face and not defending yourself. if you on swangaz you got to be prepared for boys to ether try and jack you or swangin on you. in both cases yougot to have money to ether fix yo slab when break something ie adapters, swangaz, wreck or if you ishh come up missing. ya dig?

I'm 20, and I'm still lost

Im not from the H but I think swangaz are pretty tight
laugh.gif

Looks cool, cutting dudes off, whats not to like. I been messing with Bloc Boyz Click too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Wait, I'm from Houston and I still don't understand what you just said. So, these people invest all this money into their cars and have swanging battles and whoever loses ends up on the curb or with a big dent? If so, I guess the chariot-esque rims are more appropriate than I thought. All this time, I just thought they looked cool... I must be getting old.

thats the thing lo riding glass. you cant bolt up if you aint gone work the wheel when somebody test you. getting swung on and doing nothing back is like aslap in the face and not defending yourself. if you on swangaz you got to be prepared for boys to ether try and jack you or swangin on you. in both cases yougot to have money to ether fix yo slab when break something ie adapters, swangaz, wreck or if you ishh come up missing. ya dig?

I'm 20, and I'm still lost
I feel where they're coming from, basically about not gettingb roke off and etc, I won't lie, if you're on swangaz, I'll swang on you, i don't care.

H_Town born and raised and still dont like swangas. Rhoads, Woodson, Barbabra Jordan then Scarborough
They remind me of the things that used to pop out of the wheels on Speed Racer.
The funny thing is that dudes buy them to swang on other dudes.
Spend 4 grand to stunt for another dude.
I say fail.

My Pops Riviera here in the Chi....Putting the 30 spokes on his old whips was his @@*% back when he was a banger at 16...
Now he's 45 and still this has his heart on rims and old school Rivieras and Toranado's.... minus the banging @@*% (now he's a Chicago Police Officer in the same district he used to bang in, how ironic) 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is with the top down, it has an all white top.....I got the other pics back home in the Chi, I'm away on School....

The whip in front is also Riviera with the 30's and clean vogues as well except it's a hard top and triple black, thats my baby
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll post more pics when I go home

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I swear when I trade my current car in im getting a 95 impala on 84's
pimp.gif

@ the negative responses to this. I don't even have a slab, but know what the culture is like and what
it's about. What's the difference between this and a car show at an arena? It's really the same thing.
And whatever is done in Texas, is done WAAAAY worse up north.

Few questions:

1) I saw that TWW now has a fourth type of these--an even longer, "orangoutang" version--anybody know which is the longest legal model? I had heard some people were getting pulled over for them, now, because they were sticking out too far.

2) I was hearing that these cause some sort of damage to your axels or something like that--any info on this and what to expect in regards to maintenance of them?

3) When browsing used ones on CL, I can't understand half the damned slang I see. What's it mean that the rims are "not clacking" ?

Back
Top Bottom