THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

And dudes would pay much more than what the older pairs go for now... All these new dudes are silly.

How much should i be paying for these?

Thanks, but are you serious pewters are that cheap? Still even tho i found a good price under that im honestly shocked

Well if they were DS I'd say 3-400 depending on size and seller. Although I'd hear more opinions because I havent been checking the market for them

I gave 250 for my pewters in that shape or better

I agree s dubl on the Army price. It's not bad especially for DS and in my size. But I just can't drop that much on one shoe. I'd love to have them. Maybe when I have alot alot of extra money lol

I feel you. I'd really love some galaxies, but I'll be damned if I paid more than 300 for a pair.... Just can't drop that much on a pair of shoes....

You and me both FAM. My limit is 300. I only have that much once and that was for those Dooms. I felt that was as cheap as I'd find them for the condition.
Pairs like the armys, red/blue/black pros, Carolina's, galaxies and paranormans I know ill prolly never own cause I'm not giving more than 300. But life goes on

My thoughts are concerning price limits is instead of buying to pair of kicks for 2-300 I'd rather get one pair that I really like and shell out the extra cash. The way things are going pretty soon retail will be above 300 anyway.

You're prolly right about the retail. Once it's 250 + tax for GR releases I'm done with foams. Just Jordan IVs and VIs for me and I'm passing on every other shoe unless they retro the old foams

Lol before you know it jordans will retail at or above 200 also(retros)

^^^i personally wouldn't buy em like that, but that's a decent deal.

Be careful, because if the leather is cracking, the foam might follow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom