THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Broke these out today. Crazy thing is I found another pair at my Wela crib :smokin

2014 Confirmed Foams:

Flightposite 1 "Knicks home colorway" - same as the Allan Houston PE but without the #20 and has a blue ice bottom)

Foamposite One "Yeezy/Glow-in-the-dark): black carbon fiber, infrared sock liner, glow in the dark rubber outsole

Foamposite One "Oregon": Black carbon fiber, green bottom, Oregon "O" on the heel

Plus a bunch of other garbage foams.

Every PE pair I find has his autograph. Don't think I could wear them since he is one of my favorite player. Hopefully nike doesn't screw this one up

The way nike has been doing foams they might as well just bespoke foam. Charge $800 just like the af1 and call it a day.

Make the 2-3 pairs that I've been waiting yrs for Nike to drop and then ill have no need to buy anymore foams

Last edited:
2014 Confirmed Foams:

Flightposite 1 "Knicks home colorway" - same as the Allan Houston PE but without the #20 and has a blue ice bottom)

Foamposite One "Yeezy/Glow-in-the-dark): black carbon fiber, infrared sock liner, glow in the dark rubber outsole

Foamposite One "Oregon": Black carbon fiber, green bottom, Oregon "O" on the heel

Plus a bunch of other garbage foams.

thanks for the info. I wonder what those other " garbage" foams will be.

a flightposite with iced sole = 2-3 wears per year for me. I probably wouldn't cop. but the colors may persuade me to change opinion.

Yea I don't think I could mess with them weathermans. It's like nike just toying with us. I don't want a white based pair of foams unless they have a black upper and clear sole :smh:

Recent wears. The fighter jets got a few runs on the hardwood

I thought shrlockfoams and nycposite was the same person. weebay.gif

I hope those fp1s come with the zipper, and that photoshop :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom