THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

HHahaha it's cool man. The girl really liked them and I don't feel that they're complete trash. Not the thermals and asteroids on the other hand, that's just stupid.

No, they're the purple reddish joints. The tampons r called thermals

I might get them, if I have extra cash when they release, otherwise I'll b passing too

Out of all these print foams as of recent I'd also have to agree that the asteroids are the least terrible. I kinda like the different coloured sole but the yellow on the toe is to much. And for some reason these remind of some 90's toy or movie or something from when I was a kid; I just cant put a name to it.

But in all honesty if I wasn't in school and I didn't even need to think about money I'd probably cop all these.  Not even to wear either just to collect because the detail on some of these is actually crazy.

They just look to damn ridiculous to wear imo...
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Ok the weatherman looked good in pics. However once I seen them in person I wished I had slept late last Saturday. a pixilated graphic was a asinine idea.
but Nike did introduce some very nice features with this sneaker.
1. the fading bottoms(emulating cloud cover)
2. the lighter colored carbon fiber.
3. the theme specific insoles( Nike Action News)
4. the 3M[emoji]174[/emoji] reflective strips.
The sneaker is definitely packing some HEAT.
IF Nike was to add Gore-Tex[emoji]174[/emoji] to this sneaker ,
ahhhhhhhh shiiiiii, PURE FIRE, a sneaker for
any type of WEATHER, MAN.

those asteroid foams are too much for me. They look kind of juvenile imo. They also remind me of marvels own Skrulls

safaris > asteroids

Any info on the yeezy foams?

Trying to put some breath back into this thread. Finally picked up a VERY nice pair of Coughdrops.

I also had to add the Dooms and Weathermen into the collection pic :wink:

The filter on that cough drop pic made me think they were varsity reds... nice pic up man.

Speaking of which I need to dig up my varsity red joints...

Pines.

- Just sold and got rid of these.. The E. Greens or what I liked to call "Toxic Waste"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom