THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

I guess here would be a good place for these.

Reactions: alp
aNYone killin it! May I ask what sz? Those r my favorite foams of all time.

Damn great pickup man. Took me forever to find my sz(13). Wouldn't mind having two pair like u but I'm content with one for now

Last edited:
yea me too. the colorway is perfection and i dont know if its in my head

but these are built better than any foam ever made they feel like tanks theyre literally built for war (see what did there 
nerd.gif
dat word play
smokin.gif
) corny i know lmao

but im currently working on a third pair wish me luck. if volts are every found life will be complete

Lol I feel u, they definitely do feel better than other foams. What I hate though is when ppl call those camo pros "army" foams. Lol they r two completely different sneakers

Just found this pic in my phone. Pic is about 3 years old I have to take a new one since my collection has grown since then. Just need to find the time.

Last edited:
Lol I feel u, they definitely do feel better than other foams. What I hate though is when ppl call those camo pros "army" foams. Lol they r two completely different sneakers
Yea there so rare allegedly 82 or 88 (which cant be true imo) that people think they're a custom or something. 

Or think that galaxies or paronormans are the pinnacle of rarity when it comes to foams when its not even close

Yea there so rare allegedly 82 or 88 (which cant be true imo) that people think they're a custom or something. 
Or think that galaxies or paronormans are the pinnacle of rarity when it comes to foams when its not even close
I agree with u 100%. Definitely the rarest foam, should have a higher market value than they do. Also definitely more than 82 exist, I dont know where tht number came from, maybe 82 per hoh tht received em?

Last edited:
Probably, but army is pretty close. I keep forgetting about those cuz royals released so many times.

if anything these could be considered the rarest. they were technically released i guess

Damn going down memory lane this evening I see. Shame what Nikes doing to foams now considering all the beauts they previously released

Yea it would be sc, hoh royals and then armies. So far got 2 outta 3.

Went out to Vegas for the SC to only have the events pushed back :smh: :smh:. Had a spot in the bx that wanted 550. Went back the next day to only be told 1800

SCs aren't even that nice (IMO) to be paying anywhere near the prices they go for...

I agree with S Dubl. Yeah theyre rare so that makes them "sought after", but Id rather buy 2 or 3 pair for that much

Back
Top Bottom