THE OFFICIAL University of Tennessee(2) v.s University of Memphis(1) post!!!!

YO!!!! This is the game of th season!! 2 teams only 4 hours from each other! Homecoming!!! ahhhhh ITS CRAZY in Memphis right now! I sold my dads pair oftickets for $800 with ease!!! This game is gonna be CRAZY!!! What are your predictions.....

yes, Im excited as hell!!!
roll.gif
pimp.gif

my girl bought me tickets for my bday....no way im missin this game
the hype and atmosphere in the city right is on another level
i cant wait

M-town FTW!!!

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

M-Town up, Knoxville down Saturday.
pimp.gif

u gone be at the game??? i know you been near memphis all season!
i been waiting ALL SEASON!!! and im ready for the UAB re-match too... should be VERYINTERESTING!!

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

M-Town up, Knoxville down Saturday.
pimp.gif

u gone be at the game??? i know you been near memphis all season!
i been waiting ALL SEASON!!! and im ready for the UAB re-match too... should be VERY INTERESTING!!
I wish but nah plus I got HW to do over the weekend. However I do go to school here in Memphis although I'm from Little Rock. BTW the FedEx Forumis gonna run wild Saturday night.
pimp.gif

[Fr3sh] "Memphis is a bunch of overrated bums. Tennessee by 50." [/Fr3sh]

So they showed on ESPN that the #1 seed and the #2 seed were A) from the same state and B) played each other like 5 times in history.

Every time, the #2 seed won.
nerd.gif

I know 4 of the times were Duke/UNC (twice) and Ohio State/Cincy (twice).

With Duke/UNC, it was #2 UNC over #1 Duke; I think with OSU/Cincy, it was #2 Cincy over #1 OSU (but I'm not sure of those rankings).

I just know that they said that every time the #1 and the #2 were from the same state and playing each other, the #2 has won every time.

It... BETTER... not happen this time.

I know with Duke/UNC, it was #2 Duke over #1 UNC
You got it backwards...UNC was #2 and won both times, although both games were in Chapel Hill.

Tomorrow's game should be interesting...I think #2 will win again tho.

^ Damn, so the one I thought I knew, I was wrong about.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the correction.

i know that if memphis wins, all the memphis fans will be boasting about how they finally beat a top tier team. truth is, i don't think the vols are thattough of a test.

Memphis wins....a close one.

Derrick Rose will show he's gona be the difference between this years teams and past Memphis teams

Back
Top Bottom