The old NiceKicks days......

laugh.gif
.. I like who they would always state they're shoes were Variant but never Fake.

i remember when i first started using the internet to try to locate shoes that i missed out on back in 03  and was finding all these crazy sites selling gucci jordans and af1s and a raimbow of jordan 11s lol , glad i found niketalk and started learnin about there was such thing as fakes. I never bought any but i came close. I was thinkin man i could save some money and get like 10 pairs for 600 and then i could sell em for 100 each and be giving good deals and still make money, until i found out they were fake.  lol smh at that

my boy had the red/white 18s before they came out.. he told everyone he got them from nicekicks.com.. 2 weeks later he stopped wearing them because they were hurting his feet
roll.gif

Glad to see I want the only one that fell into the nicekicks trap.i copped a pair of white n forest green 3s from there n was thw laughing stock of my crew.... Now my collection beyer than every dude that even smirked that day but I still catch a lil heart when I rock any 3s lol...

the owner of that site did me dirty on some stealing clientele, F Nicekicks, lying bastards. This was 7 years ago tho. I aint about that life anymore

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Naaa........HATA-TAKAHASHI was the first niketalk known website to sell the fake kicks.

THATS old-school right there.
and it was so serious that people were cosignin em back then...talkin about "thats a awesome job by them of re-creating them
pimp.gif
"

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by Calmatic

hell yeah I remember that site along with like freshkicks.com thats where i first saw Bapes I thought they were just fake forces smh.

nothing to do with it...

but back when air forces were the bizness

I had dunks...(parents wouldn't buy me air forces in 7th grade)

my friends thought I had fake air forces LOL

little did they know that dunks would blow up to be even more popular than air forces.

Me too fam 
tired.gif

Cats would clown me on my SB's... And then the hype began for them and everyone looked like a bunch of d%$# riders after
30t6p3b.gif

And I'm talking early SB's too, when they were coming out in the regular nike box and then silver boxes 

Nice Kicks is still under the same ownership as it was back when they were selling fakes.

Gone from selling fakes to having their own retail spot carrying Nike... how's that happen?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Lol i remember. I aint gone lie, i had some white and red gucci XI's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Back then i was rockin the F outta those
laugh.gif

gucci print Space jams for me. +dudes+ couldnt tell me a gawd damn thing
roll.gif

my boy had lime green XI's

this was 03...round the time right before i found NT.

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

computer class 10th grade dukes use to be all over that site drooling over fake jays
Word around '01, '02 for me.
laugh.gif
I blame that Cash Money video. I think its called Still Fly.

I remember those days. I almost bought a pair of spongebob dub-zeros
laugh.gif
I was a lil young back then

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Hata-Takahashi... wonder where these dudes are at now. I hated when people would come to school with those on.

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

computer class 10th grade dukes use to be all over that site drooling over fake jays
woooord!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OP i thought i was the only one confused by this. the last thing i remember seeing on NiceKicks back in the day was the Spongebob DubZeros.. i leave NT for a while and when i come back people were cosigning them, i was like wtff?? NiceKicks and PYS.com were basically the laughing stock of NT

Cant even hate on NiceKicks hustle. They have definitely came a long way from the variant days but you cant even blame them. They took advantage of the sneaker game and by the time the general population realized they were selling fakes they had already made their money and turned the site around.

Im not sure if the site URL was sold to someone else or it just had a major overhaul but whoever runs it definitely still banks off the site. NiceKicks was the premier site for "Exclusive" kicks. Now its probably the easiest site to look up when it comes to getting simple sneaker information. The site on my sig is on the comeup though
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom