The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Grim Citizen III > *

I now have 3 exotic guns. I need soooooo many crafting materials . 
laugh.gif

[h1]Nearly 700 Games Available to Play on PlayStation TV on Day One This October[/h1]
+ Posted by John Koller  on Sep 22, 2014 // VP of Platforms Marketing, SCEA

With PlayStation TV’s launch right around the corner on October 14, I’m pleased to confirm that nearly 700 games will be available in the U.S. and Canada to play on PS TV on Day One, including established, popular franchises like Killzone: Mercenary, cult hits like Persona 4 Golden, and classics like Metal Gear Solid. In addition, I’m pleased to announce that Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom from Little Orbit will also be available in November for PS TV (as well as PS Vita). Our library will continue to expand, with other fan favorites like Minecraft and more. We’re proud to bring such a broad array of content from multiple PlayStation platforms to PS TV, a small console at a great value.

On October 14, you can pick up a PS TV starting at $99.99 (MSRP) for the standalone system, or $139.99 (MSRP) for the bundle that includes a Wireless Controller (DUALSHOCK 3), 8GB memory card, and The LEGO Movie Videogame. For a limited time, you can find an exclusive PS TV bundle at Walmart, which comes with everything in the PS TV bundle plus Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, also for $139.99 (MSRP).

PS TV has a large and diverse lineup of games for players of all types, including:
  • Rayman Origins
  • Persona 4 Golden
  • God of War Collection
  • Killzone: Mercenary
  • FINAL FANTASY X / X-2 HD Remaster
  • Dragon’s Crown
  • Spelunky
  • FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: WAR OF THE LIONS
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • Patapon
  • Twisted Metal
  • Borderlands 2
  • Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom

PS TV plays select content from PlayStation systems past and present, including:
  • PlayStation Vita – PS TV plays select titles from PS Vita, which can either be downloaded to the device or inserted directly into the system using a PS Vita card.
  • PlayStation Classics – Download classic games from PS One and PlayStation Portable, like Wipeout and Metal Gear Solid.
  • PlayStation 3  – Our game streaming service PS Now is coming to PS TV, which will let you play many PS3 games on the device over the Internet*.
  • PlayStation 4  – If you’re a PS4 owner, use Remote Play to stream a remote play enabled PS4 game from your console to a PS TV over a wired internet connection. If the living room is tied up, just use Remote Play to send your PS4 game up to the bedroom and keep playing on PS TV.

Grim Citizen III > *

I now have 3 exotic guns. I need soooooo many crafting materials . 
laugh.gif
What materials do you need? ....ascendant shards? or spinmetal bloom etc.?
For guns, you need ascendant energy. Armour, ascendant shards. You also need a ton of each planets collectible (spin metal, spirit bloom, ect).

I have my exotic sniper rifle almost fully upgraded. By the time I complete it, I'll have used 24 ascendant energy and over 70 pieces of relic iron. 
mean.gif

Grim Citizen III > *

I now have 3 exotic guns. I need soooooo many crafting materials . :lol:

What materials do you need? ....ascendant shards? or spinmetal bloom etc.?

For guns, you need ascendant energy. Armour, ascendant shards. You also need a ton of each planets collectible (spin metal, spirit bloom, ect).

I have my exotic sniper rifle almost fully upgraded. By the time I complete it, I'll have used 24 ascendant energy and over 70 pieces of relic iron. :smh:  

Ok I gotchu ....im accumulating shards now to upgrade my exotic chest armor and guantlets, but I have a ton of the planet collectibles. I only have legendary guns so no need for ascendant energy yet, where exactly do you find ascendant energy? ....I get shards from public events.

Thats a ridiculous amount of relic iron, so I assume you'll be spending alot of time on Mars.

Energy you usually get in the same way as shards; public events, or doing the daily/weekly missions on level 24 difficulty or higher.

You dont get a ton, so I resorted to buying exotic gear from Xur and breaking it down to get more pieces. 
laugh.gif

Energy you usually get in the same way as shards; public events, or doing the daily/weekly missions on level 24 difficulty or higher.

You dont get a ton, so I resorted to buying exotic gear from Xur and breaking it down to get more pieces. :lol:

I bought some stuff from Xur as well ....wait did I just read that you bought something exotic, then proceeded to break it down? ....I refuse to do this to get ascendant energy or shards.

[h1]TGS 2014: FINAL FANTASY XV DEVELOPMENT IS ’55 PERCENT’ COMPLETE[/h1]
It won't take another eight to finish, Tabata said.

BY MITCH DYERFinal Fantasy XV is about halfway finished development, Director Hajime Tabata told IGN.

“In terms of percentage. in terms of how much development has been completed,” Tabata said, the game is at about 55%.”

He explained, “Counting from the original announcement of this title as Final Fantasy Versus XIII, we understand that it has been about eight years. We know that full and well…. If there are people who are concerned it will take another eight years, we want to reassure you that it will not take that long”

Tabata emphasizes that his team changed the target platform from Xbox 360/PS3 to Xbox One/PS4 a couple years back. “With that, there was a lot of adjustment,” he explained. “It took us about two years to get to the point where we could show a demo.”

The core of FFXV hasn’t changed in that time, Tabata explained. “In terms of the story and background establishing elements to the story, those have not changed,” he said. That said, since the platform change two years ago, Tabata and former Director Tetsuya Nomura have made minor changes over time, “so it’s not exactly the same.”

Even after eight years, Square Enix isn’t talking about a release date for FFXV, but after two years of developing a new version of Final Fantasy XV, a 2016 estimate isn’t completely unreasonable.

Last edited:
Ok I gotchu ....im accumulating shards now to upgrade my exotic chest armor and guantlets, but I have a ton of the planet collectibles. I only have legendary guns so no need for ascendant energy yet, where exactly do you find ascendant energy? ....I get shards from public events.

Thats a ridiculous amount of relic iron, so I assume you'll be spending alot of time on Mars.
Legendarys need shards/energy too. Shards or energy can be gotten from public events.

Daily heoric lvl 26 or lvl 28 give you eitehr shards or energy. 1 for lvl 26, 2 for lvl 28.
Also dismantling legendarys or exotic give shards/energy.

Last edited:

Legendarys need shards/energy too. Shards or energy can be gotten from public events.

Daily heoric lvl 26 or lvl 28 give you eitehr shards or energy. 1 for lvl 26, 2 for lvl 28.
Also dismantling legendarys or exotic give shards/energy.

I haven't used any shards or energy in upgrading my legendary weapons, o maybe I just haven't noticed.

I haven't used any shards or energy in upgrading my legendary weapons, o maybe I just haven't noticed.
Only the last 3 dmg upgrades at end need em.

Oh okay, those last 2 slots are the same upgrades im trying to upgrade on my exotic armor and guantlets. Damn I never even paid attention to those last upgrades slots on my weapons b/c I thougth it only applied to armor ...I learn something new and frustrating each and every day I play this game.

^ you platinum'd FFXHD right?  Theres a lot of tedious stuff to do to get that and you're losing interest at level 20 in Destiny?  

Yep, Im mos def getting it for the facial scan for 2K15 ....my biggest decision is should I return it after I use it.
i can get from local walmart instore pickup for $43 + gas or amazon for $42, but wont come til monday. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom