The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

That conspiracy game. They playing us the time is now. Dre has probably made more money off of that hype than he would have ever made had he dropped it. We as consumers have been trying to find Detox in everything he has attached his name to for over a decade. Homboi is an alleged billionaire now :lol:

View media item 1472513

^^^^That is the diversion bro!!! It was an elaborate conspiracy :nerd:. They launched it and the pulled it to make us THINK they tried. The fact of the matter is is that it was supposed to be here day 1 and it still isn't here :lol:

And I am not like that. If it is a good game I will enjoy it I promise you :lol:. Hell, half the time I am just happy to take a minute away from life and play PlayStatoin :lol:

:lol:

i got killed by one of the guys with this long arm and big hand in the old yarlham and awoken in a cell in a place called unforeseen village.. and i also used the chalice and blood ritual at one of the tombstones in the hunters dream and found a whole new world.

this game is nuts :x

dudes still worried about data in 2015
laugh.gif

up your plans

I got The Show 15, so far it's pretty good, graphics are great, but I'm not jaw dropped like some people make it seem. Animations are on point, pretty authentic, but nowhere near 2K15 far as sports games go.

I got The Show 15, so far it's pretty good, graphics are great, but I'm not jaw dropped like some people make it seem. Animations are on point, pretty authentic, but nowhere near 2K15 far as sports games go.

Nba 2k15 is a turd of a game :lol: sad cause I been playing it since 2k1 cause ai was on the cover. I haven't touched it since January (bought in December) fifa, the show and nhl >>>>>>nba in that order.

Back
Top Bottom