The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

With Koei Tecmo and SE getting cosy, and the performance of recent musuo games, I think it will happen at one point

I got The Show 15, so far it's pretty good, graphics are great, but I'm not jaw dropped like some people make it seem. Animations are on point, pretty authentic, but nowhere near 2K15 far as sports games go.

No way I don't agree. The Show is probably the most authentic sports sim there is for the past few years. Not to mention it's also probably the prettiest looking. I mean I hate baseball, but I love The Show because of RTTS mode and the game play.

lmao 2k cancelled their baseball game last year.  I don't think there's much of an argument there.

I take back what I said about spoitfy earlier @FreshPairs  put me on yesterday. That app is smooothhhhhhhhh

Im def gonna use it to peep all the new music while downing crota tuesdays now. Half the music i download i dont even get to peep

Also is DC still $20 at gamestop? If thats the case im stopping by today.

And whats the deal with DC being free or something and then they renigged on it ? I never under what you guys were referring to

What games are worth DL on PS plus this month?
March games are still up:

Valiant Hearts and OllieOllie are the two best offerings.

If you mean the ones dropping this coming Tuesday for April:

Dishonored is great, as is KZ Mercenary if you have a Vita.

Tower of Guns and Never Alone are new to me.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm a sucker, but those AC side-scrolling games interest me.

Best part of Assassin's Creed to me has always been the modified history and the locations.

Yeah that side scrolling AC looks pretty dope.  Reminds me of old school Price of Persia a little.

both my local GS been sold out of DC since last week before the sale even started lmao, ugh

mean.gif
 I'll probably get this. 

I won't pretend like I won't get it. I'm actually looking forward to playing X-2 on the PS4. PS4 doesn't have enough JRPGs right now.

Namco Bandai is suppose to announcing something big for the 20th Tales anniversary. Seeing as how we still haven't got Zestiria, I think it'll be announced for PS4 here in NA.

Anyone playing Bloodborne have this happen :lol:

Please don't spoil what it is or is supposed to be but I was just like "WTH is going on!"

Yeah that happened to me at the same spot.  Started cracking up I was so confused.
laugh.gif

Curious as to what that is supposed to do exactly.

Back
Top Bottom