The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Fallout looks like its running off the Rage engine. I cant wait for the FO4> your life messages TomBrady

Last edited:
Project Cars is ******* amazing! I didn't think a game could come close to GT level a realism, but not only does it come close, it shatters it. Jesus Christ if this isn't one of the best racing games since GT4.

I don't think Fallout 4 looks that bad...Maybe I'm just reading this wrong, but it almost looks like Bethesda is using the difference between pre-cataclysm renderings and post-cataclysm renderings to show the difference in graphics between this and prior Fallouts.

Either way, it doesn't really bother me...I still consider Fallout 3 to be the most immersive gaming experience I've ever had.

Was Fallout 3 considered a game with great graphics back when it came out?

I played very little of it, but I seem to recall thinking it was a pretty ugly looking game.

I played very little of it, but I seem to recall thinking it was a pretty ugly looking game.
i dont think it was but the game is really immersive with great content so people dont really care as much

It was ugly. An animations were laughable at best.

The content was there though.

Last edited:
Fallout looks like its running off the Rage engine. I cant wait for the FO4> your life messages TomBrady
laugh.gif
 This + RADIOHEAD - KID A > BAD RELIGION'S LIFE

Vita is garbage.

Not if you missed out on a million JRPG's :lol:

I love this thing. It's like a time machine.It's not a re-run if you haven't seen it :lol:

P4G is sooooo much harder than FFX!

It took me like 11 hours to get through the first real dungeon/month. Died more times in the first 5 hours than the entire FFX game. Glad I skipped FFX2 for now. I read that the vibe is much more pop/girly. But I will still get back to it eventually. I own it so I may as well.

Bethesda with the dreamcast graphics.

I didn't care for FO3 or NV, but I did like skyrim a bit... might give it a try

Wow, this month's ps plus games are terrible. Bought MGSGZ in december for $6.00 but there's really no point in replaying it after to beat it.

Back
Top Bottom