The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection is coming to PS4 this October

18265687679_5c090f620d_o.gif

That means not only allowing you to play the single-player campaigns of Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception in 1080p and 60fps with better lighting, textures, and models, but they’re also working on a range of improvements and additions across all three games
We put together the list of these improvements and additions based on countless forum posts, messages, Tweets, and even through personal conversations we’ve had with a number of you over the years. More on these specifics in future updates.

By pre-ordering Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection now, you can receive the Nathan Drake Pack which includes single player skins of iconic Drake outfits as well as everyone’s favorite weapons: the Golden AK-47 and Golden 92FS guns. If you pre-order the digital download via the PlayStation Store, you will also get an Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection PS4 dynamic theme

17811894263_0d80c42459_c.jpg

Oh, and one other important note, buying the Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection grants you exclusive access to Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End multiplayer beta (while the beta is available, of course.)

CGqWNiMW0AEL9wQ.png:large

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015...ake-collection-is-coming-to-ps4-this-october/

I wasn't going to get it at first but with those upgrades, new trophies and bluepoint handling it, yea i'm on board.

Last edited:
Too many remakes. Of you arr gonna remake something it should be from ps1 or 2. I mean come on.

But its nice for the wii and xbox comverts to be able to play it.

I am struggling to get through the 3rd one. 2 is the best.

I definitely want to replay 2 & 3 simply because I can't remember which one I liked more. Day one cop for me. $60 for three of the best single player campaigns I ever played :smokin

If you preorder GoW 3 remake you can get GoW and GoW 2 from PS Now for a limited time.

never got to start 3. might as well pick this up. 2 was amazing, i played and beat it in one day i just couldnt put it down. if they improved the empty a whole clip in enemy AI for part one id play that again too. :smokin

While I was looking at my amazon account. I realized, I still have kh3 preordered for $40+
It's the only game I've preordered besides Forza Horizon 2.
Come on se.
ohwell.gif

The Nathan Drake Collection will launch without a hitch, as it will have no multiplayer.

Last edited:
I usually like the games alot. But don't you need ps+ to go on the internet on PS4? If so sony has no incentive to offer anything amazing anymore.

And when Microsoft's competing service isn't offering anything either, I feel like they are even less driven to go back to how it was in the first year or so.

This is like the first month that none of the PS+ games really do it for me, but that's largely because I played Ground Zeroes (which is great) already.

I may check out Skulls of the Shogun, but that seems better suited for M+KB

Excited to try Ground Zeroes.  I need something else to play since they're taking forever to fix this Witcher 3 bug.

Downloaded it but Destiny is straight fire right now :wow: :pimp:

It even got me off MK for a bit :smh:

Destiny is currently a 9/10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom