The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Bros, any idea if/when the 1TB PS4 will be releasing in the US? Also, is it worth waiting for or should I just pick up a 500GB now?
maybe holiday season would be my guess. It's not worth the wait when you can just install a 2tb hdd. Purchasing another 500gb would replace your 500gb, rather than stacking upon it.

There's a seagate portable 2tb hdd for $80+ That'd give you 1.77tb. Minus the 500gb you've already used 1.27tb usable extra space.

You'd just have to pry it open and install it. It's pretty easy.

Amazon product ASIN B00TKFEE5S

Bros, any idea if/when the 1TB PS4 will be releasing in the US? Also, is it worth waiting for or should I just pick up a 500GB now?
you could just get the 500 now and buy a TB. wipe the 500 that they give you and sell it to offset the price

Arkham Knight should add photo mode. Actually, Sony should make it mandatory
laugh.gif

I'm becoming obsessed with P4G guys. My GF is starting to get quite angry lol. I wish she was a videogames fan.

I just finished coid quest. I hated fusing but now i can't stop playing around. Made a Black Frost and Tam Lin. One of the most addictive games i ever played

Yes i am behind the times hehe

Last edited:
I been taking pics of everything in this game
laugh.gif
I got like 50 clips/pix of batman.

This game is insane.

Just the way it starts
sick.gif

oic53fr.gif

A rigorous budget and schedule has been worked out with our production team and we believe our target of 2017 holiday season is within reach. That said, our goal is to make the best game possible (and one that the fans want!) so please understand the schedule may change as the project evolves. Frequent updates will be posted on the Update page.

Last edited:
maybe holiday season would be my guess. It's not worth the wait when you can just install a 2tb hdd. Purchasing another 500gb would replace your 500gb, rather than stacking upon it.

There's a seagate portable 2tb hdd for $80+ That'd give you 1.77tb. Minus the 500gb you've already used 1.27tb usable extra space.
You'd just have to pry it open and install it. It's pretty easy.
http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Expansion-Portable-External-STEA2000400/dp/B00TKFEE5S/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1435952611&sr=8-3&keywords=seagate+portable+2tb

you could just get the 500 now and buy a TB. wipe the 500 that they give you and sell it to offset the price
Thanks for the input...not gonna wait.

Guys I need some help. Since yesterday I noticed that when I put my ps4 to sleep mode, it will power all the way down. The light will start flashing yellow then it will shut down completely. When I turn it back on it says the ps4 was shut down incorrectly as if the power was cut from it. Anyone kno what's up or recommend anything?

Guys I need some help. Since yesterday I noticed that when I put my ps4 to sleep mode, it will power all the way down. The light will start flashing yellow then it will shut down completely. When I turn it back on it says the ps4 was shut down incorrectly as if the power was cut from it. Anyone kno what's up or recommend anything?
I've never ran into this problem. I remember someone having a ps4 problem(disc eject) then he rebuilt the database, which he said solved the problem.

Couldn't hurt to boot your ps4 into safe mode and rebuild the database. It doesn't delete your data, but to be safe backup your data.

Hold the power button for a while, then a menu will pop up eventually. Select rebuild database.

Seems like you'll have to be an anime fan to enjoy jstars.

Gameplay wise, I'm reminded of games like the recent Dragon Ball Xenoverse and the Dragon Ball Tenkaichi series - very simplistic three-button fighting with light, heavy and special attacks that can be chained together by pressing the buttons in different orders, with specials generally being used to finish off a combo. As such, the general gameplay doesn't change too much between characters with the exception of which button combination does what; but it's a nice casual experience by fighting game standards - the kind of thing you play to wind down or because you just don't care for a more technical fighting game. The average match is three-on-three, with two main fighters and an extra "support" character on each team... this is worth noting because a good quarter of the roster (generally the characters who wouldn't "work" well as playable characters) are only available as support characters.

Away from how the game plays, the level of attention to detail is -superb-. Every character has their own unique animations, taunts and start, win and loss quips - and they've even got unique quips for specific match ups; some of which would make sense to even casual fans, but they -can- get ridiculously meta; with characters from different works by the same author (Koro-Sensei and Neuro) having their own unique exchanges based upon whether they're fighting alongside or against each other.

Last edited:

Seems like you'll have to be an anime fan to enjoy jstars.

Gameplay wise, I'm reminded of games like the recent Dragon Ball Xenoverse and the Dragon Ball Tenkaichi series - very simplistic three-button fighting with light, heavy and special attacks that can be chained together by pressing the buttons in different orders, with specials generally being used to finish off a combo. As such, the general gameplay doesn't change too much between characters with the exception of which button combination does what; but it's a nice casual experience by fighting game standards - the kind of thing you play to wind down or because you just don't care for a more technical fighting game. The average match is three-on-three, with two main fighters and an extra "support" character on each team... this is worth noting because a good quarter of the roster (generally the characters who wouldn't "work" well as playable characters) are only available as support characters.

Away from how the game plays, the level of attention to detail is -superb-. Every character has their own unique animations, taunts and start, win and loss quips - and they've even got unique quips for specific match ups; some of which would make sense to even casual fans, but they -can- get ridiculously meta; with characters from different works by the same author (Koro-Sensei and Neuro) having their own unique exchanges based upon whether they're fighting alongside or against each other.
I watched a few streams and it just didn't do it for me. I'll probably still cop for my son but not at $60. We're both big Naruto fans (game and show) so it makes more sense to just wait on that.

Ninja Storm 4 is gonna be dope...

They're finally putting back all the stuff the took out of Ninja Storm 1. :smh:

That game got worst once it hit 360.

Ninja Storm 4 is gonna be dope...

They're finally putting back all the stuff the took out of Ninja Storm 1. :smh:

That game got worst once it hit 360.
I didn't get into the series until Generations. I went back and played Storm 2 and have played Storm 3 and Revelations.

I'm trying to finish the show before I play the story in Storm 4. I just hit the last season of the original series and have all 18 seasons of Shippuden to watch :lol:

Yea, no point buying that version but you can play it on PSP and Vita which is great IMO. That's the only good thing compared to the port coming out and the remake.

Read the story about this prototype and back story about the original plan. Never knew Sony and Nintendo had plans to make Play Station.

Back
Top Bottom