The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Dragon Quest XI is going to be an offline home console game. It was confirmed by the series' creator Yuji Horii.

Son. If Square gives us Final Fantasy Versus XIII XV, Final Fantasy VII Remake, AND Dragon Quest XI (not big on KH). Laaawd. They can just take my money.

djRsgBR.jpg
If legit, some rich gaming collector will pay like half a million for this. Just watch. A rare NES game sold for 100k, so you know those dudes are ready to spend crazy amounts on stuff like this.

One question you have to ask yourself. If you don't want ellie's story to be continue, how much faith do you really have in Naughty God?
I want to see Ellie in her 30s and how much more .....ed up that world can get.
Does she become cuthroat like Joel or...???

since ellie is immune, she can really do anything. she'll end up being like alice from the RE movies. I'm 100% in for a sequel though. loved the first.

TOO hyped for the PS+ games for this month.

PS4 owners, you need to DL Rocket League. It's the best game I've played in a long long time. So. Much. Fun.

Limited Edition Destiny: The Taken King PS4 Bundle Out This September
The package will include a white Destiny-inspired 500GB Limited Edition PS4 system and a physical copy of Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition, which includes Destiny, Expansions I and II, and The Taken King. You’ll also get an upgrade to the Digital Collector’s Edition, which includes the following content: three exotic Guardian class items with XP bonuses, three classic-specific emotes, three armor shaders, as well as the early access weapons pack.

As you can see, the design showcases a map of the cosmos in silver with the Guardian’s crest set in gold right in the center – a beacon of hope in a besieged solar system.

If you watched PlayStation’s E3 Press Conference, you know that Destiny: The Taken King adds a gigantic amount of new content. Highlights include a new Campaign adventure complete with a new story, new Guardian sub-classes with new Supers, new activities, new rewards, new weapons, new PvP maps, and much, much more. If you haven’t jumped into Destiny yet, this is a great opportunity to catch up since it gives you all content from launch. Also, existing players on PS3 can update to this version on PS4 without losing any progress.

And of course, PS4 owners score access to fresh PlayStation-exclusive content*: a co-op Strike (Echo Chamber), a PvP multiplayer map (Sector 618), three legendary gear sets (Hesperos, Azoth Bend, and Neuroghast), plus an exotic scout rifle (the Jade Rabbit).

destinyttk3.jpg

View media item 1617485
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015...the-taken-king-ps4-bundle-out-this-september/

Last edited:
Street Fighter V PS4 Beta Details Revealed
The first beta kicks off on July 23rd at 6:00 PM Pacific for 5 days and is exclusive to PS4 users. The primary purpose of this beta is to test the online net code, as this is something that Capcom is taking very seriously with Street Fighter V. The data that we receive from this beta will help us to improve the net code in the final product, so we thank you in advance for participating in the beta.

Here are some other details about the beta:
Characters

Throughout the course of the beta, all 6 characters will be available. This means that players will be able try out all the characters that were present on the E3 build. To set expectations clearly, the beta will roll out with four characters playable immediately, with Birdie and Cammy becoming playable on Saturday, July 25th. The reason for their delayed release is that in addition to testing out the net code, we’re also testing out our new content delivery system
Gameplay Flow

When players boot the game up and go past the start screen, they’ll be taken to the character select screen. Players should choose the character they would like to fight others with, as they will not be able to select a different character before heading into battle. Once they select their character, players will be placed into training mode while an opponent is found. Upon finding an opponent, players will be transported back to the versus screen and begin their match shortly thereafter. After the match is complete, players will then be brought back to the Grid where they will go back into queue for the next match.

Unfortunately there will be no local versus mode during this beta. Once again, the primary purpose of this beta is to test the online functionality.

Stages

While players are awaiting their match, they’ll be training in the Grid. Versus matches will take place in either the Bustling Side Street (China), Terminal Station (London), or in the brand new stage the Forgotten Waterfall.

Street Fighter VStreet Fighter V

Each of the stages has been inspired by various locales throughout the world with the Forgotten Waterfall’s inspiration being directly pulled from New Zealand.

View media item 1617547

2a3b2f986a7286355a542fc14ce16522.png

Beta signup details in the link
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/07/07/street-fighter-v-ps4-beta-details-revealed/

Training room looks straight from SFIV. You can tell it's no where near done as the lighting is all off.
Hopefully it's something better like the one in SFxT

Last edited:
I cannot believe PSN's been down for this long in the MIDDLE of the afternoon on a TUESDAY. Especially when (according to the Rocket League devs) Sony made a huge push to make it a free game for this month and said they'd make sure it had a good launch...

All I wanna do is play 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom