The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm surprised they announced it before they released it on the Xbone
It makes sense. Tomb raider is going to be at gamescom and likely have a holiday bundle announced. Better to firmly let people know that it ain't coming to ps4 for a long time and here's this cheap bundle just in time for the holidays

Tomb Raider is being sent to die on Fallout 4's release date, and will be buried by the other big releases of the fall.

I don't think this deal with move the needle much, if at all.

It makes sense. Tomb raider is going to be at gamescom and likely have a holiday bundle announced. Better to firmly let people know that it ain't coming to ps4 for a long time and here's this cheap bundle just in time for the holidays
I see where you're coming from.
Makes sense I guess.

Fallout 4, MGSV and Uncarted Trilogy already have winter in lock.

I'll probably buy 2k16 and get CoD free again even though I say I'm done every year.

A whole year for exclusivity is a bit much. I'm definitely surprised. I think there's going to be more than enough games to fill the void tho. SF V, UC4, Until Dawn, Persona 5, Final Fantasy XV (hopefully) and plenty of other multiplatform games.

Rusty's appearance was perfect :lol:

I expected it to be a year. Microsoft aren't doing their job if they only pay for a few months. The shorter the wait, the more likely people are to just wait for it to hit PS4. Plus they don't need to rumble with U4.

Rusty with the great timing :lol:

Hope Tomb Raider is good. It's coming out with a lot of other big titles so hopefully the sales are in their favor

@staylurkn  
laugh.gif

Fallout 4, MGSV and Uncarted Trilogy already have winter in lock.

I'll probably buy 2k16 and get CoD free again even though I say I'm done every year.
My life's story 
laugh.gif

Finally succeeded in not buying it last year...Someone randomly gives it to me as a gift 

Still rolling with the day 1 controller and man the rubber is all but non existent on the thumbsticks. Might have to retire it and get a new one soon

Finally succeeded in not buying it last year...Someone randomly gives it to me as a gift 

View media item 1642312

Still rolling with the day 1 controller and man the rubber is all but non existent on the thumbsticks. Might have to retire it and get a new one soon

We've all been there. I think most of us that have had a PS4 for a while now have already replaced the day 1 controller :lol:. Mine is now confined to my bedroom as the controller for my PSTV. Got 3 more in my living room. I'm a controller fiend :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom