The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

laugh.gif
@ Rusty coming down from the rafters with the Tomb Raider news.

although Tomb Raider is a childhood classic for me, and i enjoyed the remake, Uncharted series>>>>.

with all the games coming out i can wait...

My life's story 
laugh.gif

Finally succeeded in not buying it last year...Someone randomly gives it to me as a gift

Still rolling with the day 1 controller and man the rubber is all but non existent on the thumbsticks. Might have to retire it and get a new one soon
The rubber on my thumbsticks finally ripped. Bought replacement parts of Amazon and plan on installing them tonight...A few pages back, @iYen  post a link to them.

So I have 2 Arcade sticks for XBOX 360 that I want to use on my PS4, is there any way to do this?

Ive seen videos of a product called TITAN ONE,

Has anyone in here used this before? I see it works with controllers but not sure about an arcade stick.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

So I have 2 Arcade sticks for XBOX 360 that I want to use on my PS4, is there any way to do this?

Ive seen videos of a product called TITAN ONE,

Has anyone in here used this before? I see it works with controllers but not sure about an arcade stick.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
I have a Cronus Max check that out

Tomb Raider is being sent to die on Fallout 4's release date, and will be buried by the other big releases of the fall.

I don't think this deal with move the needle much, if at all.

:smokin

Last edited by a moderator:

what games do you guys normally play?

PS4 is so much more fun when you play with your friends.
Everyone just tip toed over this post.

You might as well play Destiny cuz that's where I see most of the PS folks on NT meet up.

Or you can come to Xbox we play a little bit of everything together #noshots

But seriously what multi/co-op game out interests you? What are you currently playing? There are usually a couple of heads on here into almost any title, Destiny, Drive Club and Rocket League I know have been getting love on the thread. More of the recent higher rated games are 1 player however, Bloodborne, Witcher, and Batman.

its double edged, in my opinion.

but ridiculous to have "your friend joined a party" and not online.
Yeah, this never made sense to me. I don't care if a friend joined a party. Has Sony addressed this?

No offense to my man DanyoSahn, but it's a question that is asked and answered fairly regularly in the thread. Might be why no one answered it right away.

Shotta's suggestions are accurate, but I see most of the NT crew on my friend's list also playing Diablo III, Elder Scrolls Online, and Dragon Age. 

Every month you get a good chunk of people playing the free games offered from PS+ as well.

No offense to my man DanyoSahn, but it's a question that is asked and answered fairly regularly in the thread. Might be why no one answered it right away.

Shotta's suggestions are accurate, but I see most of the NT crew on my friend's list also playing Diablo III, Elder Scrolls Online, and Dragon Age.

Every month you get a good chunk of people playing the free games offered from PS+ as well.
It happens on both threads as you know, those frequent questions. Some stuff can't be Main post lol. We not giving daily updates to what we playing.

Couldn't resist and had to order the red controller(fav color). Should be here by Tuesday. That will become my go to and the OG controller will be for guests when they come over to the crib.

Nextgen game collection.
smokin.gif

XB1:

Forza Horizon 2

Borderlands Handsome Collection

Rayman Legends

PS4:

Elder Scrolls Online

Dying Light

Witcher 3

TLOU

Battlefield Hardline