The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Lmaooo I can't imagine when yall gf says what's for dinner yall OD picky. Mad good games on yall lists

Only game I regret buying is Murdered: Soul Suspect. Wasn't all that great and I wanted to try something different

So far since the launch of the ps4, which game do y'all regret buying? Just pick 1.

Destiny for me

I stopped playing when I had to get light armor to level up

It was so much grinding for nothing

I regret GTA V, already beat it on the PS3, had blasty blasts with NTers on PS3, but i just never got back into it after repurchasing it on PS4.  Never even attempted a heist either, took to Goddamn long to deliver. 

I put in so much work on the PS3 version that I did not feel like doing it all again

I'm glad I didn't buy on PS4

Last edited:
What cushion do you have on your tush? Thinking of getting a video game chair, who owns one? Any brands or models I should avoid?

I

literally know NOTHING about the mechanics or story arc of MGS5. Im seeing the scores taht its gotten

Im on amazon right now buying it. Played the 4 main predecessors before it so this is a MUST

I regret GTA V, already beat it on the PS3, had blasty blasts with NTers on PS3, but i just never got back into it after repurchasing it on PS4.  Never even attempted a heist either, took to Goddamn long to deliver. 
All this.

GTAV is a great game when i played on ps3. Was very upset about the lack of heist. I copped it again for GTA5 maybe 4 months ago now bc it was like 30. And its STILL in the shrink wrap

That's yall personal loss, heists are mad fun. I have no regret with recopping, they added plenty of content to get your monies worth.

wtaching a playthrough of until dawn.

them jumpscares keep getting me
laugh.gif
Hows it looking so far? 

Until Dawn sounds like a great game for people to come and "play" with you.  Getting everyone's input gotta be a blast, then seeing the results of our actions 
laugh.gif

Unfortunately its on PS4, where only loners play games. 
tired.gif

I didnt like what I seen when I watched it on Twitch earlier. Maybe if I was more hyped for the game I would have purchased it yesterday then setup a Twitch for people to view.

Until Dawn sounds like a great game for people to come and "play" with you.  Getting everyone's input gotta be a blast, then seeing the results of our actions 
laugh.gif

Unfortunately its on PS4, where only loners play games. 
tired.gif
If MGS goes on sale im getting it on PS4 so we can hang out on my base. Ill give you your own bunk.

Back
Top Bottom