The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Getting it on Xbox tho

Gameshare >  GCU
Well then nvm
I was orginally gonna get for PS for nostalgia purposes and kinda prefer to play MGS with a PS controller. Can't find my Cronus Max either, got lost when I moved
frown.gif

Is there gon be a crew to run BO3? I miss the good ol days being the weakest dude on the squad on MW3 and still gettin like 15+ kills :pimp: :lol:

Dishonored is a good game, but wut?

Arkane Studios’ 2012 Game of the Year, Dishonored, and all of its additional content - Dunwall City Trials, The Knife of Dunwall, The Brigmore Witches and Void Walker’s Arsenal – comes to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in Dishonored: Definitive Edition! Experience Dishonored plus all of its additional content on the new console systems for the first time, complete with enhanced graphics that take full advantage of the powerful hardware of this generation.
OYGZooz.gif

I looked at my friends list over the weekend, and just seeing Battosai, bad religion, raadius, taptappull, xsupreme, all playing the BO3 beta brought a single tear to my eye.  When's the draft for the tourney?

It was fun to get back out there and shoot at stuff.

Honestly, the game runs pretty damn well. After a two-year hiatus from the series, it's cool to go back and see how much it's changed. Some things for the better.

I don't think I'll get BO3, but if they ever remake COD4 or MW2, I'll buy a COD again.

[thread="526537"] [/thread]
I see you on Awesomenauts too.  I used to love that game running with my brother all the time.  Who do you use?  I like that Robot healing guy.

Voltar was my dude on PS3 Awesomenauts.

I use Leon, Gnaw and Froggy G on the PS4.

They're releasing a patch today, actually. Adds a new character (Nibbs), and they reworked Voltar and Ayla. Made some pathway changes to a map.

I play it with two guys I went to high school with and have gamed with over the years. Mainly play it to BS and joke around with them like when we used to splitscreen back in HS.

I've logged too much time into it, and was glad Rocket League hooked me like it did. I needed a new game. But I'll be playing a bunch of Awesomenauts tonight cause of the new patch.

Last edited:
Thinking about copping Until Dawn to play during game night with my coworkers... don't know how that will go tho

watchin until dawn on live youtube feed this thing is like watching a movie pretty awesome game :wow:

how long is the controller deal? dont need 1 but the 20 anniversary one looks sweet... then again the stick on my controller looks dinged up :lol:

That trailer raised my thirst level to an unexplainable level for MGS V. I kinda wanna take Tuesday off to dig into the game.

Back
Top Bottom