The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Who's copping Mad Max?
My boy got it for free with the BB trade in extra credit, so I can have some feedback next week for yall. I'll just wait later to get it on sale. MGS is gonna take up all my time. I gotta see the story and once the online drops it might be kinda sick.

I'm on mobile so idk how to post links for it to show as a video player but Mad Max definitely looks interesting and is made by the same studio that made shadows of mordor the combat looks familiar. Going to check a few reviews before buying I already know MGSV will take the majority of my time.

Last edited:
My boy got it for free with the BB trade in extra credit, so I can have some feedback next week for yall. I'll just wait later to get it on sale. MGS is gonna take up all my time. I gotta see the story and once the online drops it might be kinda sick.

Greatest game ever or just of this year?

Greatest game ever or just of this year?
I can't give an honest answer until I finish this one if I give it GOTY, pretty sure it will be top 2. I got Bloodborne as my top game of the year presently. I didn't play Witcher, I know folks been a big fan of that. Batman was great also but no real replay value for me and the DLC's haven't been the greatest. Halo 5 will shake things up for me also when that drops.

Been playing msg v TTP since yesterday. gameplay is on point. I'm addicted. everything runs so smooth. I'm taking my time and enjoying the heck out of it. Might pick up the guide on Tuesday. my only thing is why wouldn't they show all the side objectives from the start?...... Calling it right now GOTY!!!!!

Last edited:
@shottadru cool. i might be a little too hyped up for the game at the moment
Nah you should be bro, its not hype, if you're into the story you will def enjoy it, gameplay you already know what to expect, but the style is slightly different compared to other MGS games. Over thegame is well made. I know you're gonna enjoy it. Even though it's open world it doesn't feel similar and boring like how some open world games can be.

When I get on tonight I gonna mess with building my Mother Base, that element alone is crazy. Like two people might not really have the same game being you can approach missions differently with the addition of Mother Base.

I was discussing MGS with my boy today and I realized no two titles in the series are really the same, excluded the Nintendo ones, I didn't complete them to compare but PS1 on...MGS is top 3 series EVER.

IMO.

Once you get the story you realize it's not that difficult to understand, you might actually laugh how simple it is. Just mad holes you need to investigate with the story but overall general story is striaght forward just weird cuz of the sequence of the games.

Nah you should be bro, its not hype, if you're into the story you will def enjoy it, gameplay you already know what to expect, but the style is slightly different compared to other MGS games. Over thegame is well made. I know you're gonna enjoy it. Even though it's open world it doesn't feel similar and boring like how some open world games can be.

When I get on tonight I gonna mess with building my Mother Base, that element alone is crazy. Like two people might not really have the same game being you can approach missions differently with the addition of Mother Base.

I was discussing MGS with my boy today and I realized no two titles in the series are really the same, excluded the Nintendo ones, I didn't complete them to compare but PS1 on...MGS is top 3 series EVER.

IMO.

I can't go to the mother base every single damn time I just start smacking everyone around and get nothing but thank you's and compliments lol

IMO.
I can't go to the mother base every single damn time I just start smacking everyone around and get nothing but thank you's and compliments lol
lol you have to build the base up with different people and skills.

Not story or anything in the spoiler, just vague detail about Mother Base, but didn't wanna post it unless you wanna read it.
Im not far into the game it but you have to find resources also. I've found random materials as resources along with diamonds, not sure how it effects your game and growing Mother Base yet, you can even hunt animals as resources in this like Far Cry.

original.gif

Back
Top Bottom