The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm thinking I might be going digital for mgs v, but I don't know how I feel about it.

I'm considering getting a PS4 to play MGSV and other next gen games. I have a PS3 now but I literally bought it 2 years ago. Don't know if I should wait til BF or just keep playing with the PS3.

Wowzerz there's a lot of peeps who never played the MGS series in here.
growing up dirt poor, we never had a console until I got to middle school. When we finally got a system it was an xbox. And if I'm not mistaken the MGS series was always a PS exclusive.

I'm considering getting a PS4 to play MGSV and other next gen games. I have a PS3 now but I literally bought it 2 years ago. Don't know if I should wait til BF or just keep playing with the PS3.
growing up dirt poor, we never had a console until I got to middle school. When we finally got a system it was an xbox. And if I'm not mistaken the MGS series was always a PS exclusive.
You can wait but don't bother buying MGS V on the PS3. PS4 has the best version of MGS V on console

PS3 on the other hand has lower resolution, half the framerate and everything else is just cut back.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-can-last-gen-consoles-handle-mgs5

I'm thinking I might be going digital for mgs v, but I don't know how I feel about it.
Depends on the person, I personally went digital(on xbox), I know I won't be trading it in. Couldn't get my hands on a xbox copy early. If you plan on messing with the online a lot digital should be a good move.

I remember playing like it was yesterday..
Metal_Gear_Solid_cover_art.png

I have played it. There is just so much time in between each one. And I didn't touch the PSP joints.

I think I am 5-7 hours in MGS V and at 2% completion. My boy was playing longer than me yesterday and is only at 7%. This game is huge. Mad Max is def not getting copped.

The Rocket league servers were terrible for me last night. I've been having trouble every once in a while. my ping will just go through the roof. 900+.

I'm on verizon fios.

I'm cop the guide asap when it drops Tuesday i can't find a stupid plant on the desert between two points for a side mission objectives.

Last edited:
The Rocket league servers were terrible for me last night. I've been having trouble every once in a while. my ping will just go through the roof. 900+.

I'm on verizon fios.
900+ :x :lol: I have a friend with some fufu connection and his ping be all over the damb place

I think I am 5-7 hours in MGS V and at 2% completion. My boy was playing longer than me yesterday and is only at 7%. This game is huge. Mad Max is def not getting copped.

Told the dude at gamestop Mad Max is about to be slaughtered. He said no it will be okay :rofl: I mean everyone isn't like us who can/will buy multiple games at a time. People are going to buy MGS and won't buy another game til COD drops.

wheres that dude who copped like 3+ copies of mgsv in nyc? Im trying to get put on out here lol I dont buy video games like that anymore so spots i went to as a kid are long gone,

If you know who has it in nyc plz dm

Told the dude at gamestop Mad Max is about to be slaughtered. He said no it will be okay
roll.gif
I mean everyone isn't like us who can/will buy multiple games at a time. People are going to buy MGS and won't buy another game til COD drops.
Looking real quiet for everything right now gaming wise. Only touching Fifa and maybe some Gears. Thank god Destiny is out my system, if I get to TTK ill get to it. But MGS >>>>>>

I don't think Mad Max was going to do BIG numbers anyway. I'll probably redbox it or pick it up on sale during the holidays. I do agree though, Mad Max and Tomb Raider are going to take a hit due to their release dates. Fallout 4 and MGS V :lol:

Told the dude at gamestop Mad Max is about to be slaughtered. He said no it will be okay :rofl: I mean everyone isn't like us who can/will buy multiple games at a time. People are going to buy MGS and won't buy another game til COD drops.
Looking real quiet for everything right now gaming wise. Only touching Fifa and maybe some Gears. Thank god Destiny is out my system, if I get to TTK ill get to it. But MGS >>>>>>
not for me bro. Uncharted drops in basically a month, MGS V, Tales of Zestria, 2K, Forza 6 all come out in September and October. no way I'll be able to play them all :lol:

*insert iYen's too many games gif* :smokin

I tried to play gears last night but it just felt like a chore because its a game I've already ran thru so much...but I did get to see my favorite scene remastered

That's the unremastered version

Yeah Mad Max and Tomb Raider both getting hit by big non-annual franchises. And everyone's been waiting for both games and they are games that have ton of replay value and you can spend upwards to 60-80 hours playing both.

Last edited:

Told the dude at gamestop Mad Max is about to be slaughtered. He said no it will be okay
roll.gif
I mean everyone isn't like us who can/will buy multiple games at a time. People are going to buy MGS and won't buy another game til COD drops.
not for me bro. Uncharted drops in basically a month, MGS V, Tales of Zestria, 2K, Forza 6 all come out in September and October. no way I'll be able to play them all
laugh.gif

*insert iYen's too many games gif*
smokin.gif
Nah I meant quiet as Im not even gonna touch other games really, def titles to play but there is so much to do with MGS it's gonna be hard to play other games.

Def too many games gif needed.

I tried to play gears last night but it just felt like a chore because its a game I've already ran thru so much...but I did get to see my favorite scene remastered

That's the unremastered version

Yeah Mad Max and Tomb Raider both getting hit by big non-annual franchises. And everyone's been waiting for both games and they are games that have ton of replay value and you can spend upwards to 60-80 hours playing both.
The remaster is real sexy. Im more a FPS compared to 3rd person but always played Gears campaigns and this game WOW'ed me.

Ok let's take this convo to Xbox thread bro, don't wanna piss fanboys I mean anyone off.

Back
Top Bottom