The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

iYen, any deals on the horizon? Used or new games.

Also looking to purchase another controller.

PS4 is a dust magnet. How do you guys deal with it?

Last edited:
Aside from gamefly deals(BB for $20 used), haven't seen any.

like shotta stated BB GCU is worth a cop or find a buddy to gameshare with.

Digital games for $30 on release is
smokin.gif

Also looking to purchase another controller.

PS4 is a dust magnet. How do you guys deal with it?

Compressed air, then a microfiber cloth. Sometimes I use a lysol surface wipe. Wish Sony would have stayed away from the glossy HDD cover. Would have preferred an all matte system which I believe they are now releasing SMH. The gloss picks up even more dirt and is a scratch magnet.

Is there a way to turn off the "xxx has joined a party chat" notification?

you deff can, its in the chat settings/notifications i believe. that **** got annoying quick.

i understand if they were requesting me to chat but i dont need to be notified every time someone enters a random chat.

and still no onlline friends notification.... :smh:

Man, if I had known Capcom was releasing a Origins set, I wouldn't have paid $20 for the digital version of RE1. That's annoying.

Man, if I had known Capcom was releasing a Origins set, I wouldn't have paid $20 for the digital version of RE1. That's annoying.
They said digital will be released so Im assuming you can buy zero for the same price, would assume the remaster is $40 anyway for both.

^Yeah, I saw that. Personally, I like having the actual disc of the game. Still not used to purchasing games I really like digitally.

That's good to hear, I hope it's quite different than the mechanics and strategy of Duscae...

Man that Metal Gear looks so dope... Really think about getting it... I haven't played any of them but I did see the vids posted in here... Couple questions..

Can I just play this one and just go back and play the others or do you guys think that will kill the experience?

Can I Max Payne my way thru or do I HAVE to do mostly stealth? :lol:

I kinda know the answer to that one tho. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom