The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Man that Metal Gear looks so dope... Really think about getting it... I haven't played any of them but I did see the vids posted in here... Couple questions..

Can I just play this one and just go back and play the others or do you guys think that will kill the experience?

Can I Max Payne my way thru or do I HAVE to do mostly stealth?
laugh.gif

I kinda know the answer to that one tho.
laugh.gif
For side missions you can run and gun.

Story missions if will kill your rating if you kill, you get bonuses for no kills alerts. Only matters if you want higher rankings on missions. Some of the harder main missions stealth is better, because the enemies do adjust to your skill set at times.

The games are all out of order so it doesn't really kill the experience, questions in other games you will already know the answer too basically.

Has anyone seen the 20th anniversary controllers in stock?? Everything is still saying pre-order online, but GS was saying today was the day.

Has anyone seen the 20th anniversary controllers in stock?? Everything is still saying pre-order online, but GS was saying today was the day.
GS rep told me tomorrow on the 2nd. Amazon has 9/9.

Last edited:
I gameshared with my brother. I had lost all faith in DBZ games but XenoVerse was actually good. I still have some PQs to finish.

I preordered a 20th anniversary controller yesterday, and like CenTex HOGG said, Gamestop said they weren't street dated but are expected tomorrow.

Used that Gamestop deal to get $37 for an xbox 1 controller. The computer wouldn't let me use the promo a second time for a ps4 controller. PS4 controllers are worth $30 without the promo.

$70 for a controller. :smh: @ me.

cancelled my pre order for the controller. the hell wrong w me spending $70 on a controller when i have 3 already :lol:

Back
Top Bottom