The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

My hype for NFS dipped recently. I don't know why. I've only seen one impression from the Beta and that was from @empirestrikesfirst
I can't skip out on a reboot though but probably won't be day 1.

D Double D Double some of your times on DC Bikes are just :wow:

you too @empirestrikesfirst

racing gawds :lol:

It's too much fun and there's meant to be more coming according to twitter.
I'm guessing the schedule for the 2nd season pass.

I think it's early days too so my times will tumble. It was nice to be no.1 for an event but I'm sure if I check it now I'll be further down.

Last edited:
Mirror’s Edge Catalyst delayed to May 24

Years ago, we set out an ambitious vision for Mirror’s Edge[emoji]8482[/emoji] Catalyst. Achieving that vision and delivering the best possible experience is equally inspiring and challenging. And it takes time. We set out to create a vast city to explore, full of stunning vistas, majestic skyscrapers, and mysterious tunnels. We’re building the most immersive action-adventure game with fluid movement and combat in first person. Mirror’s Edge Catalystwill be an all-new playground with a deeper and more engaging story – and we want to accomplish all these goals to the highest quality possible.

So we’ve made the decision to bring Mirror’s Edge to the world starting May 24, 2016. We will use these few extra months to make sure that when you step into the massive City of Glass and experience the rise of Faith, it’s as entertaining, impressive, and memorable as it can be.

http://www.mirrorsedge.com/news/update-on-mirrors-edge-catalyst

My hype for NFS dipped recently. I don't know why. I've only seen one impression from the Beta and that was from @empirestrikesfirst
I can't skip out on a reboot though but probably won't be day 1.

D Double D Double some of your times on DC Bikes are just :wow:

you too @empirestrikesfirst

racing gawds :lol:

It's too much fun and there's meant to be more coming according to twitter.
I'm guessing the schedule for the 2nd season pass.

I think it's early days too so my times will tumble. It was nice to be no.1 for an event but I'm sure if I check it now I'll be further down.
Yeah the Bikes definitely add a nice variety. I'm finally going to hit lvl 50 :lol:

I want to see some streams on NFS first. It looks good and I would like a new arcade racer.

Last edited:
Ran outta blood vials too, so I can't heal myself.
Pick em off one by one. Don't be afraid to run away and regroup. Make sure you explore too. Often at times, you'll come across a boss after wandering for a while. 9 times out of 10 there's always a short cut to the boss. Nothing worse than playing for an extended period of time, losing to a boss and then having to make up all that ground again.

Bloodborne has to be the most infuriating game ever made. Anyone wanna trade me 2K16 for this?

After Bloodborne I'm never buying a from software game. People must be sadistic to enjoy those games. I play games for fun. Not to come home tired from work to wanting to smash my controller.

Bloodborne has to be the most infuriating game ever made. Anyone wanna trade me 2K16 for this?

After Bloodborne I'm never buying a from software game. People must be sadistic to enjoy those games. I play games for fun. Not to come home tired from work to wanting to smash my controller.

For real.

soft.0.gif

Back
Top Bottom