The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I finally reached Father Gascoigne yesterday. I'm able to beat him down to a quarter of his health, then he transforms into his third form and kills me every time... Turned off the ps4 after an hour of trying. :lol:

Your turns be on point. That was the hardest thing for me when trying to beat one your speed trap times. I kept saying how the hell did he turn and still go that fast :lol:

Yea positioning is key for the bikes.

Some of the ghosts for some players are just down right depressing. They just take so much speed into the corners and are gone on the straights.

I actually like the fact that there's no tuning in the game so everyone is on the same level so it gives you hope that you can match the guys on the top of the leaderboards.

I finally reached Father Gascoigne yesterday. I'm able to beat him down to a quarter of his health, then he transforms into his third form and kills me every time... Turned off the ps4 after an hour of trying. :lol:

pro tip: use the music box if you have it.

Once he goes beast mode, throw oil and fire on him.

pro tip: use the music box if you have it.

yup. if you use it over three times when he's human he'll transform earlier tho.

Put tombstones between you and him ... he cant really touch you except with his gun or if you get really close.

use a weapon with range (axe transformed is good; up on analog+R2 lunge attack works well; L2 swing has a lot of range too) and you can get him down to around 30-25% health by landing attacks and retreating.

you can also use the music box when he's transformed to stun him. oil urn, molotov, maybe a bullet or two, fin.

Finally got my plat in Driveclub :smokin

Im trying to finish a few of my games before Fallout 4 but this Bikes expansion is addicting.

Anybody copping Fallout 4 day one?

Im trying to finish a few of my games before Fallout 4 but this Bikes expansion is addicting.

Nice.

Bikes plat next?
That's what I'm going for.

Also didn't realise Need for Speed is coming next week.

Nice.

Bikes plat next?
That's what I'm going for.

Also didn't realise Need for Speed is coming next week.
Yeah eventually. Im having some trouble with that race you have to finish in like 1.28 min to get the gold trophy, passing someone with a stoppie and winning online :lol:

I'm gonna probably pass on Need for Speed. I'd rather just get Forza 6.

Last edited:

Take him in the back by the stairs and fight him there, makes the fight much easier.

laugh.gif

you canceled your ps4 order?
Acciendately preordered the ps4 pip boy edition. I was too late to preorder the xb1 version. Then i saw that people were flipping em. Might as well keep it, and do a lil flip.

TomBradysTheGOAT :nerd:
Send me an offer I can't refuse.

Last edited:
you canceled your ps4 order?
Acciendately preordered the ps4 pip boy edition. I was too late to preorder the xb1 version. Then i saw that people were flipping em. Might as well keep it, and do a lil flip.

TomBradysTheGOAT :nerd:
Send me an offer I can't refuse.
I actually cancelled mine. I was just going to resell it but I just didn't feel like going through the hassle, figured I'd let someone else flourish. Digital is the way for me. It's funny though, I actually had both pip boy versions but nobody in the X1 thread seemed interested. I cancelled that one the next day.

I also ordered the Pip Boy Edition before I realized it won't work with my 6 Plus.

Going to keep the game and resell the packaging and Pip Boy.

You guys think I should wait on copping a PS4, until we're a little bit closer to the holiday season?  

I kind of debating right now if I should either cop it at Costco ($329 with basically a lifetime warranty), cop the battlefront bundle when it drops, or if I should wait and see if I can snag a better bundle in a month or so. 

I'm kind of hoping that I can get something with Madden, and/or a 12 Month PSN subscription. 

Last edited:
Depends on wether or not there is anything you want coming soon. Black friday deals are nice but nothing to wait for. You'll rarely save over $30-40 (which would be in line with that costco deal). If you really want the Darth Vader PS4 you can wait for that too.

Back
Top Bottom