The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

By that chapter, I clocked out mentally. I was just waiting for the inevitable boss battle. I agree about aiden concept not being strong enough. I remember thinking who is aiden? Why is ellen page special? Are there others? I thought those teens she hanged out with would have "aidens" too.

Then they show up to the party on some "lemme show you my aiden" type steez.

Aiden sections being boring made me kind of glad QuDr decided to cut the spiritual elements of HR.

QD's a proven dev in my book. Just need to finish Indigo Prophecy on xbox.

Norman Jayden was the strongest character imo. DLC for him would have been appreciated.

But then again, his story was pretty much told. Scott Shelby dlc seems better.
talking about the game definitely makes me remember how boring parts of the game were lol i remember i let aiden get revenge on the kids and feeling a little bad when the mom of one of the kids comes home and sees what i did to them

i didn't know there were supposed to be spiritual elements in HR tho. never heard about any stuff involving that with the game

talking about the game definitely makes me remember how boring parts of the game were lol i remember i let aiden get revenge on the kids and feeling a little bad when the mom of one of the kids comes home and sees what i did to them

i didn't know there were supposed to be spiritual elements in HR tho. never heard about any stuff involving that with the game
Haha, I let those kids have it too.

So are we going to be able to play our physical copies of PS2 games on the PS4?

Or we have to buy them again from the PS store?

I really love the fact that Best Buy does early BF sales for Elite and Elite Plus members. You get all the doorbusters you want, well one per customer at least, and you don't have to deal with a line of crazy people. I don't even want to think about the money I just spent though :lol:

wish I was an elite member I just want fifa 
mean.gif

View media item 1799081
The Nathan Drake Collection PS4 Bundle, which will be available at $299.99 USD (MSRP) in the U.S. for Black Friday weekend only, starting Thursday and extending through Cyber Monday. The bundle will also be available for $369.99 CAD (MSRP) in Canada Friday through Monday. Check your local retailers for full detail

^I told myself that I would spend Saturday playing that game. Ended up playing Madden all day. Haha.

Played some Bloodborne this weekend, killed a few bosses in the dungeons. Can't wait for Old Hunters DLC tomorrow.

kingdom heart 2 for ps4, dont mess this up Play Station please dont
Most ps2 classics were remastered for ps3.

Like centex said, if the ps2 classics catalog on ps3 is an indicator of the ps4's ps2 classic catalog...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom