The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I wonder how playing The Old Hunters for the first time will be on NG++++.

Last edited:
did battlefront 2 make it to ps3 remastered? 
nerd.gif

Haha, I let those kids have it too.

damn this concept is actually cool. i would've liked if it was in the game because i never saw Ethan as the killer just didn't make sense. its not until the end of the game that i realize who it was

and i agree with dude in the video Ethan seemed like one awkward *** creepy dude lol 

Been trying all day to add funds to my account but the sony entertainment network is under maintenance.

What's the verdict on how long old hunters is?

The closest game to Forza Horizon 2.

gtasanadreasps3.jpg

Last edited:
I just beat Father G on NG+. I wanted to replay some of the OG game so I could learn the game again. I haven't really played since getting the plat. The DLC opens up around ROM, right?

I wanna play Siege, but I'm sure I'd rather play it on PC, I was on CS:Source heavy.  My computer probably can't handle the game though.  Anyone on here copping on the PS4?  I have a $15 credit, I may use toward it.  I'll try the open beta first for sure though.

I wanna play Siege, but I'm sure I'd rather play it on PC, I was on CS:Source heavy.  My computer probably can't handle the game though.  Anyone on here copping on the PS4?  I have a $15 credit, I may use toward it.  I'll try the open beta first for sure though.
i will be most likely. i loved playing in the closed beta and met a lot of cool peeps on it. communication is deff a must for that game to get the best experience 

I wonder how playing The Old Hunters for the first time will be on NG++++.

bout to find out cuz that's what I'm on.
I'm gonna start it on NG++. Wondering if I'll be able to use all the blood stone chunks I stocked up on in my last run on the new weapons. Even gotta a Blood Stone Rock sitting.

Yeah you can use the chunks and rocks stocked.

It's difficult man. I'm on NG+4 at lvl 170. They know that most everyone who is playing the DLC has beaten the game at least once so they throw everything at you from the get go. The first area is designed to be a big slap in the face wake up call that this **** is not going to be easy. Still haven't beat the first boss. Probably ran in the room a good 100 times and have been close to killing it only once.

Back
Top Bottom