The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Anyone still play battlefield 4 just saw that the premium version is on sale at the PS store and I was wondering if it's worth it? I need a new fps and BO3 is definitely not an option.

I played A LOT on PS3. 1000+ hours. I'd still be playing if it wasn't for Battlefront 3. Actually I'm still tempted to buy if it's on sale since my stats and everything will transfer and I can play the bigger maps I never could on PS3. As much hate as EA gets I stay playing the most complained about games lol. I'm pretty casual though.

do you guys think its still worth it to buy a ps3? kinda wanna play gran turismo 3 or mod the ps3.

btw I have a ps4 currently.

I still have my ps3. I don't want to get a ps4 until i finish my backlog but i keep finding stuff i always wanted to play at stupid prices.

Just got ni no kuni and tales of xillia 1 and 2 for 22 bucks yesterday! There is a big sale on psn

Also i tried so hard to get into FF VII i just can't do it. The story is great but everything is just too outdated for me and i don't have the nostalgia factor to push ne forward.

Stoped after 8 hours and now i am olaying persona 3 portable instead.

Last edited:
Whenever I try and play SF5 Beta it says that it can't connect to the servers

Anything I can do?

Should I just delete it and wait for the actual game?

Whenever I try and play SF5 Beta it says that it can't connect to the servers

Anything I can do?

Should I just delete it and wait for the actual game?

yea, the beta's over. Delete the game but not the data. When the actual game comes out, I'm sure you'll get a lil something for being in the beta.

Limited edition Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End PS4 bundle unveiled

Available from 27th April, including matching Dualshock 4
This bundle includes a Limited Edition 1TB PS4 in Gray Blue featuring a silk-screened image of Nathan Drake, as well as a matching DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller and a copy of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End on Blu-ray disc.

The limited edition PS4 also features the PlayStation logo, Uncharted logo and the phrase “Sic Parvis Magna” in gold – it’s Latin for “Greatness from small beginnings” and is the same phrase engraved on Drake’s ring.

We’ll also sell the Gray Blue DUALSHOCK 4 separately in April, ahead of the release of the bundle.

CaYDax0VAAEsksg

View media item 1897097
limited-edition-uncharted-4-gold-wireless-headset-two-column-01-ps4-us-01feb16

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016...uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end-ps4-bundle-unveiled/

500GB for US most likely.
Not bad looking

Last edited:
You guys think there will be a holiday bundle with all 4 Uncharted games later this year? :nerd:

That controller is nice but where are those gold and silver joints that they showed at TGS?

You guys think there will be a holiday bundle with all 4 Uncharted games later this year? :nerd:

It's a good idea so most likely.

Hopefully we get something like this for Uncharted:

View media item 1897135
That controller is nice but where are those gold and silver joints that they showed at TGS?
Gold and Silver are available in Europe and The Crystal White and Steel black never left Japan.

Had to import the steel black. Should be here soon

Last edited:
Didn't know any of those controllers existed. I like the Gold and Crystal ones. Don't think I'll ever need more than two controllers though unless one breaks. Good with the Darth Vader and 20th Anniversary for now.

I already got 2 black 1 red DS4s, and i got that madcatz fightpad coming next week.  I'm ready for SFV.

I got a release date black controller. Joint looks like a rodent chewed through my thumbsticks. Def copping that Uncharted controller.

Lots of good games dropping in the next couple months.

RE 0
SF5
Far Cry Primal
The Division
Uncharted 4.

I still have Bloodborne to play too. I'm set for the rest of the year. All I need is the Fallout 4 DLC to drop,

Last edited:
I was looking at game in Walmart the other day and Just Cause 3 was the only thing that really caught my eye. What do you guys think of it?

I got a release date black controller. Joint looks like a rodent chewed through my thumbsticks. Def copping that Uncharted controller.

Lots of good games dropping in the next couple months.

RE 0
SF5
Far Cry Primal
The Division
Uncharted 4.

I still have Bloodborne to play too. I'm set for the rest of the year. All I need is the Fallout 4 DLC to drop,
theres already 3 games coming out this month I'm looking forward to picking up. Unravel, Firewatch, and the remastered Gravity Rush on the PS4 that came out this week

DOOM release date announced, and new gameplay trailer debuts
Plus, take a look at the premium collector’s edition

We’re happy to announce that DOOM will launch worldwide on 13th May, 2016 on PlayStation 4. We’re also happy to announce a premium collector’s edition of DOOM and the Demon Multiplayer pack – you can find more details in the images below.

View media item 1897266

[rule]

Back
Top Bottom