The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

People don't like Ops 3 ? This game is a lot of fun. They have a good mix I think. First time I double prestige since MW

And with nuketown looking the way it does graphics wise- it's to smooth.

Black ops 3 is a top 5 CoD. It's pretty balanced and the maps are solid. My only dislikes are the corny taunts and the ridiculous in game purchase spam. Treyarch stuck to what they knew while adding a few twists.

Black ops 3 is a top 5 CoD. It's pretty balanced and the maps are solid. My only dislikes are the corny taunts and the ridiculous in game purchase spam. Treyarch stuck to what they knew while adding a few twists.
man those end game taunts are just plain terrible. they are sooooo corny i just cringe whenever i see it 
laugh.gif

Just Pre-Ordered the PS4 VR Core. Not sure what I am gonna do with it until I know more. I'm mostly thinking about selling it, especially if becomes the "it" gift during the holidays. At first I thought about maybe keeping it, but Sony really pissed me off with this whole PS 4.5 being a possibility. When I bought it, I thought I would get 10 years out of it... which doesn't hurt so much cost-wise, but releasing a mid-run "upgraded" system has me shaking my head. Whats to stop them from doing this in the future? 

I get super confused when people trash a COD while liking the others. I understand preferring one or the other for sure, but when saying one is trash :lol:

It is cool

But I have loved every COD I have played. There are basically the same game with a new theme each time :lol:. Or maybe because I want to like it and get used to it. People pick up Advanced Warfare and try to play BLOPS2 and then say its wack :lol:

As a matter of fact I can't think of any franchise that has been dramatically different from one to the next

Forgot it's the FFXV event tomorrow.

Just Pre-Ordered the PS4 VR Core. Not sure what I am gonna do with it until I know more. I'm mostly thinking about selling it, especially if becomes the "it" gift during the holidays. At first I thought about maybe keeping it, but Sony really pissed me off with this whole PS 4.5 being a possibility. When I bought it, I thought I would get 10 years out of it... which doesn't hurt so much cost-wise, but releasing a mid-run "upgraded" system has me shaking my head. Whats to stop them from doing this in the future? 

Just wait for more info.

Last edited:

MS and Sony have released updated versions of their consoles before i count this will be any different. this won't affect any games if anything some of the older games that have released will run smoother than on the current ps4s 

So I'm assuming this 4.5 stuff is basically like the iPhone 6/6s ? Same outside just a bump up on the guts ?

Man i still don't have a ps4 i just wanted a slim with a gig or two. This ps4.5 **** got me all confused. It's a scary precedent too. Really not feeling the apple approach. Especially when so much of the library is damn HD remakes lol.

PS4.5 sounds like a slim PS4 with stronger media capabilities. Maybe it will have the potential to run games at a higher res, but how many PS4 games, if any, will be 4K?

I think the PS4.0 will be fine for people that don't have one yet. They're going to play the same games. They might drop the price of the fat too.

Yo I just realized I can only keep a few games on my 500 GB PS4 drive and CAN'T add or transfer any to external drive. And being you got to download game content for every game even if you have a hard copy, that means I basically have to delete some games I already purchase if I want to play new ones. TF?!?

Yo I just realized I can only keep a few games on my 500 GB PS4 drive and CAN'T add or transfer any to external drive. And being you got to download game content for every game even if you have a hard copy, that means I basically have to delete some games I already purchase if I want to play new ones. TF?!?

Last edited:
Finally grabbed a PS4 today! I'm on PSN now if you guys would like to add me, my PSN ID is: CVO_RN95 

Hoping I can play with you guys, I currently own Evolve, MLB 16: The Show, and Black OPS 3

I'm waiting for that single player dlc on gta v. But if they not doing that for rdr2 I'm ok with it.

Back
Top Bottom