The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Transform the axe and you can basically cheat to beat Father G. Get behind some tombstones and spam the visceral attack that knocks him off his feet. He'll keep running into the tombstone and that attack sweeps through the tombstone.

Yea, don't do that, Bloodborne is all timing.

Viscerals are just follow up attacks after parrying, basically crits.

You parry w/ the gun and it'll make a little chime noise if you timed the shot correctly, the enemy will also be staggered.

You just hit R1 while they're staggered and you perform a visceral.

Gascoigne is pretty easy to parry if I remember correctly.

I think you can bait him into doing an attack where he jumps forward at you and just shoot him right before he lands on the ground.

It's really easy if you bring him up the staircase and fight him up there as opposed to fighting him in the graveyard.

Transform the axe and you can basically cheat to beat Father G. Get behind some tombstones and spam the visceral attack that knocks him off his feet. He'll keep running into the tombstone and that attack sweeps through the tombstone.

this is what i did ... you can get him to maybe 30% health this way and polish off beast form with oil/cocktails

fyi the music box stuns him for 5 secs. or so in both forms but if you use it more than 3 times when he's human he'll transform quicker

good luck man

Thanks to whoever told me to take that free Xbox game I got to Walmart

I traded it straight up for Star Wars on PS4

Is there a DS3 thread? I need some general hints and tips on being better :lol:

The BB thread helped me get through the game.. :nerd:

A DS3 thread would be good but I am having a blast playing through it without having a clue :lol:

It has been a long time since I have played a game that made me slow down and try to learn stuff

A DS3 thread would be good but I am having a blast playing through it without having a clue :lol:

It has been a long time since I have played a game that made me slow down and try to learn stuff

Any general hints or tips on gameplay? Leveling up? Best weapon choices and locations? LOL

:nerd:

Yeah, DS3 is pretty dope. I like not knowing where I'm going I stumbled onto a secret area yesterday where that castle with the knight and ogre throwing spears is. The games worth retail, and that's coming from someone that red boxes everything.

Any general hints or tips on gameplay? Leveling up? Best weapon choices and locations? LOL

:nerd:

I am not sure man. I just infused my first weapon and am not even sure if I did it right. I have just been farming like crazy and learning the gameplay. I am only in the area around the second boss. I just keep fighting the nights and the blue night and the fat man over and over again. I keep trying to get through all of the areas without getting hit. Getting pretty good and you get souls and drops. So I think I am pretty high level for the area I am in. It feels good :pimp:

For that blue knight in the dungeon of the castle just infuse a sword with fire and he's pretty easy to kill. Just dodge and make your hits count.

I have no clue how to do that :lol:

I love how random this game is. The Blue Knight up there just chillin, and then I engage him and he starts doing all this never ben done stuff :lol:. That thing when he makes his sword glow :wow:. Hit me once and it was a wrap.

And the first time the fat man hit me with that magic :lol:

Man I love it.

Bloodbourne and DS2 remastered are next :pimp:

Street Fighter V details Guile, April update
View media item 1999249
Guile

Guile is certainly one of the most iconic Street Fighter characters as he was one of the original eight World Warriors in Street Fighter II. His connection to Charlie Nash was revealed in his Street Fighter II ending as he prepares to finish off M. Bison once and for all for killing his friend and mentor but is stopped at the last moment by his wife Jane.

It wasn’t until Street Fighter Alpha 3 however where we learn more details about Guile’s search for Nash who had gone missing during a secret mission. While Guile eventually found Nash at the Shadaloo base, their reunion was short lived as Nash held off M. Bison to allow Guile to escape and was the last time he saw the man who taught him how to throw Sonic Booms.

In Street Fighter IV, Guile’s search for Nash continues as his body was never recovered, and while unsuccessful in finding him, he does run into French MMA fighter Abel who is familiar with Guile’s fighting style. Guile knowing that Nash is the only other fighter that uses Sonic Booms presses Abel for more answers but is unable to get any new information.

While Guile has had a major role in most of the mainline Street Fighter games, he has also appeared in countless crossover titles such as Street Fighter x Tekken, Marvel vs. Capcom series, and Capcom vs. SNK 2.

Guile will be available for free later this month to all players until the Zenny shop launches and will receive his own set of Trials and Character Story. His Battle Costume will be available for free to all Season Pass holders as well.
■ Character Overview

In Street Fighter V, Guile retains his ability to dominate both the ground and air with his solid normal attacks and special moves, such as Sonic Boom and Somersault Kick. He also now has the ability to enter a crouch walk state called Faultless Move which allows him to keep his charge while moving forward, giving him even more options in his kit to keep his opponents in line. Guile is a great choice for those of you who are looking for a charge character who can easily control the pace of the match.

V-Skill: Sonic Blade

Guile spins up sonic energy to create a Sonic Blade which acts as a stationary projectile that can also juice up his Sonic Booms. Sonic Blade can really help Guile pressure opponents on their wake-up or help him win projectile battles as it increases Sonic Boom durability!

V-Trigger: Solid Puncher

Guile powers up and tosses out continuous Sonic Booms! Each button throws a Sonic Boom at a different speed, so mixing up between buttons can create interesting Sonic Boom sequences. Depending on the sequence used, this can act as a great combo extender, be used to overwhelm opponents or easily push his opponents to the corner.

Critical Art: Sonic Hurricane

Guile’s most devastating attack, the Sonic Hurricane! Guile powers up and hits his opponent with a massive, multi-hit Sonic Boom. This Critical Art receives a damage and range boost while his V-Trigger is active.
■ Air Force Base Stage

We’re also excited to announce our first DLC stage, which is a classic that you all know and love: Guile’s Air Force Base! The jet receives a new coat of paint and you’ll probably recognize some familiar faces cheering you on in the background. This stage will be available in the Shop for 70,000FM. Season Pass holders will receive this stage for free as a thank you for supporting Street Fighter V.
■ Rage Quit System

We’re also happy to announce that we will be implementing a system to punish players who frequently disconnect during matches (aka rage quitters).

The way this will work is the system will identify players who have high disconnect rates during matches and will lock them out of matchmaking for a period of time. Players who have been identified as abusing the system will receive an in-game message notifying them they have been locked out of matchmaking. More additions and enhancements to this system will be implemented in the future.
■ Matchmaking Improvements

We will also be making a number of improvements to Street Fighter V’s matchmaking. Many users should have an easier time creating and connecting to Battle Lounges and we are also loosening the restrictions on finding an opponent. We know users in Europe and other parts of the world have experienced some issues finding opponents and this should help increase the amount of battles coming their way.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/harriso...-joins-street-fighter-v-and-april-update-news
http://gematsu.com/2016/04/street-fighter-v-details-guile-april-update

I don't want to see VR bro. I feel like it will ruin things for me.

I just gamed on a PC yesterday for the first time and I am still super shook about that :lol:

Came home and booted up the PS4 with real tears in my eyes

how yall feel bout the vr?

also do controllers from other countries work with the us ps4?
I pre ordered the headset and can't wait for it.
Total Immersion is always something I've wanted for movies and games, plus other possibilities.

Rigz, EVE Valkyrie and GT Sport are what I'm anticipating the most.

I don't want to see VR bro. I feel like it will ruin things for me.

I just gamed on a PC yesterday for the first time and I am still super shook about that :lol:

Came home and booted up the PS4 with real tears in my eyes

:lol: :lol:

I also preordered the vr

they say watching movies thru it is the equivalent to watching a 225" screen and you can play all non vr games too

think it's gonna be serious

first time preordering something in years

Anyone ever rent a game from Redbox only to find out the disc you thought was inside was actually a piece of paper?

Back
Top Bottom