The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

any good videos out there showing what the game is about. all i know is it some open world explorer?

I'll wait for reviews and a sale before I cop NMS. Too many other games dropping.

any good videos out there showing what the game is about. all i know is it some open world explorer?
Yeah that's pretty much it 
laugh.gif
 Except it's an open worlds explorer. Just a little over 18 quintillion of them. It's a space exploration game. 

Yeah that's pretty much it :lol:  Except it's an open worlds explorer. Just a little over 18 quintillion of them. It's a space exploration game. 

man i love space too but man im going to need a little bit more than a explorer for 60 buxs. guess i will wait for reviews before i consider it.

has the BF1 beta sign up started yet?

Copped upon release

500.gif

Can't wait.

They need to do IX though. 

Yeah we do need 9.

9, 12, and 10 y'all

For sure.

Give me a remastered SotN and FF IX and I'm good on the PSOne era remasters.

Would cop.

I played it quite a bit, but it didn't click for me. The weird weapon attributes I remember being confusing to me.

Same here. Wasn't feeling the game.

Bloodborne 2 will be :smokin

Part 2 is confirmed?!

ill either be on overwatch or playing banner saga
I don't see the appeal with Overwatch. I watched a few of @shottadru streams and it just doesn't click with me. Hopefully y'all get over this phase and ready yourselves for Gears 4 and Battlefield 1 come this Fall :smokin

How's Banmer Saga? Funny PS+ gives you Banner Saga 1 and then GwG gives you Banner Saga 2. I'd prefer to have them on the same system :lol:

I don't see the appeal with Overwatch. I watched a few of @shottadru streams and it just doesn't click with me. Hopefully y'all get over this phase and ready yourselves for Gears 4 and Battlefield 1 come this Fall
smokin.gif

How's Banmer Saga? Funny PS+ gives you Banner Saga 1 and then GwG gives you Banner Saga 2. I'd prefer to have them on the same system
laugh.gif
yeah its not for everyone but i love it lol. and you know ill be all over gears 4 and BF1 
pimp.gif

Banner Saga is dope so far I've been enjoying the hell out of it although i suck at strategizing my people in fights lol

Back
Top Bottom