The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Elite controller > all other controllers out right now.
N64>Elite tho
N64 controller :x Nintendo's best controller was the GameCube controller :smokin

WaveBird+Receiver.png

Wavebird = GOAT.

I bought a Brook converter so that I could use my Xbox 360 controllers on the PS4. IMO, the Xbox One is a worse controller than the Xbox 360, with the exception of the d-pad, which was HORRIBLE in the 360 controller. But I think that overall, the 360 controller is the GOAT controller.

A Brook converter is also a nice investment if you owned a 360 with arcade sticks and fight pads and is much cheaper than if you had to buy brand new PS4 ones.

SNES >

It has the same basic shape as the Xbox One controller, with some additions and customization. I still prefer the Xbox 360 controller and it just feels better to hold than any other controller I've tried, just as long as the use of the d-pad isn't needed too much. A personal opinion, of course.

Playing Uncharted 4 Multiplayer with the 360 controller = 
pimp.gif

You mean this controller? >D
found a pic of what I'm talking about:

View media item 2113888

look how fragile that piece of crap is. :lol:  :smh:

if flex shot doesn't work, ill try gorilla glue. If not will have to spend the $11 on amazon for a piece of plastic.
My first elite controller took a dump about 6 months after I got it, the right trigger stop is broken. My second one came with the elite console and has only been used for about 3 months but already has slight slow turn on the right stick.

The warranty is trash.
Yea I went through elite controllers so fast, burned through 3 in 6 weeks. All had the joystick drift problem.

When you use plastic for hardware this is what you get.

Had no issues with mine.

Yeah the only controller I'm rating over the elite is the dreamcast controller. The SNES is 3rd

It has the same basic shape as the Xbox One controller, with some additions and customization. I still prefer the Xbox 360 controller and it just feels better to hold than any other controller I've tried, just as long as the use of the d-pad isn't needed too much. A personal opinion, of course.

Playing Uncharted 4 Multiplayer with the 360 controller = :pimp:

When I got my one on release day I hated the controller, all those years on 360 I was programmed. I got use to it with time, the elite was a godsend because it had weight to it unlike the OG one controller plus the paddles. I use the paddles for every game other than killer instinct

I actually might prefer the Xbox One controller over the PS4's. Not for fighting games though.

I installed the Xbox One thumb sticks on the DS4 and it is :pimp: though.

I actually might prefer the Xbox One controller over the PS4's. Not for fighting games though.

I installed the Xbox One thumb sticks on the DS4 and it is :pimp: though.

Can't debate that

And I'm
Down for uc4 thread was mad excited and only play MP with 3 of y'all. Going back to Xbox thread where we are social :smile:

Too much black ops and souls/borne wore out the triggers on my OG controller. I'm satisfied though, it took a beating for two years and is still standing.

On another note, 360 controllers were mad unreliable. Battery packs constantly disconnecting, joystick movements dragging, triggers sticking. Nice design but extremely faulty.

On my way to pickup no man's sky. Pulling an all nighter tonight!!! The game is out in nyc!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom