The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

That Yang Flame Bang dude needs to be scooped up by Square Enix so their games can release in the same decade it was initialy announced.

Hearing ABZU is like 3 hours long.

I'll still pick it up, though.

Also want to get Song Of The Deep.

seh6p.gif

I bought a Brook converter so that I could use my Xbox 360 controllers on the PS4. IMO, the Xbox One is a worse controller than the Xbox 360, with the exception of the d-pad, which was HORRIBLE in the 360 controller. But I think that overall, the 360 controller is the GOAT controller.

A Brook converter is also a nice investment if you owned a 360 with arcade sticks and fight pads and is much cheaper than if you had to buy brand new PS4 ones.

I don't know if anyone could help, but I've been logged out of the PSN since late Friday night. I purchased an add-on for WWE 2k16 and was logged out for no reason.

The PSN is up and running in my area and my WiFi is connected to the console; I've tried resetting the router, modem, PS4, restored system settings to default and changed around the IP or whatever to 8.8.8.8 and NOTHING is working.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm beginning to think it might be a firewall issue. Either that or one of my ports is being blocked by Optimum.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I bought a Brook converter so that I could use my Xbox 360 controllers on the PS4. IMO, the Xbox One is a worse controller than the Xbox 360, with the exception of the d-pad, which was HORRIBLE in the 360 controller. But I think that overall, the 360 controller is the GOAT controller.

A Brook converter is also a nice investment if you owned a 360 with arcade sticks and fight pads and is much cheaper than if you had to buy brand new PS4 ones.

Elite controller > all other controllers out right now.

Elite controller > all other controllers out right now.
You mean this controller? 
grin.gif

found a pic of what I'm talking about:

look how fragile that piece of crap is. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

if flex shot doesn't work, ill try gorilla glue. If not will have to spend the $11 on amazon for a piece of plastic.
My first elite controller took a dump about 6 months after I got it, the right trigger stop is broken. My second one came with the elite console and has only been used for about 3 months but already has slight slow turn on the right stick.

The warranty is trash.
Yea I went through elite controllers so fast, burned through 3 in 6 weeks. All had the joystick drift problem.

When you use plastic for hardware this is what you get.

Back
Top Bottom