The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Oh

So what you're saying is that you don't support the troops?

This person has sacrificed their mental and physical well-being so that we can go about our lives in the perfect world that we made up.

You are Un-American and you probably should leave.
roll.gif

All I'm saying is it seems like a scam, couldn't he receive the item and then get a refund from paypal or something

MMO like
tons of moves to fit certain playstyles
combat system is somewhat deep
30-40hr campaign
You get a different ending if you only harvest or only save them.
By harvesting just 1, you won't get the "saved them" ending.
But it's not worth it to restart, just watch the alt. ending on youtube.

Cool thanks

roll.gif

All I'm saying is it seems like a scam, couldn't he receive the item and then get a refund from paypal or something

Well, you could always right up the details of the agreement when you request the money from the buyer. That way, PayPal has proof of what agreements were made for the purchase.

If he did try to scam you after, you should be covered by all the evidence you provided.

That is a clear scam.

He tried to pull on your heart strings by telling you more about him that he did not need too nor did you ask him about.

He was trying to get you to trust him.

As if being a troop has anything to do with trust :lol:

That would work on an older gentleman or woman every-time.

:rofl:

Well, you could always right up the details of the agreement when you request the money from the buyer. That way, PayPal has proof of what agreements were made for the purchase.

If he did try to scam you after, you should be covered by all the evidence you provided.

So you're asking for $350 but he's willing to pay $500? Good luck :rofl:

Last edited:
That is a clear scam.

He tried to pull on your heart strings by telling you more about him that he did not need too nor did you ask him about.

He was trying to get you to trust him.

As if being a troop has anything to do with trust
laugh.gif

That would work on an older gentleman or woman every-time.
Clearly
So you're asking for $350 but he's willing to pay $500? Good luck
roll.gif
Funny thing is 5 mins later someone else offers 450 with Paypal SMH

its a scam. them boys scamming on craigslist getting good. back then I was receiving fake money grams to deposit in my account by the time they cleared I would have already shipped the product and then see the grams bounce and my account withdrawn in the negatives with no product.

now they are doing it with paypal. Now the only way I will deal with you on CL is In person with cash.

CL is horrible with the scams

If your doing deals on Craigslist, keep a money marker with you. The counterfeit game is strong on craigslist.

If you think craigslist is bad

Y'all don't know KSL Classifieds :rofl:

Utah alone has been of the nation's leaders in affinity fraud for decades because everyone out here are generally the same person and the level of trust for one another is on a godly level.

The shenanigans :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom