The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Started watchdogs actually decent. Sort of a poor man's GTA in some regard. Feel like it should be better graphics/experience for a next gen game.

Will NHL get cheaper than 38 on Black Friday?

Last edited:

Best shooter of the year 
pimp.gif

Who copped Infinite just for Modern Warfare?
Guilty. Everything downloaded last night so once i get off work wifey is getting heavily neglected. :lol: :smh: That Best Buy Gamers Club discount made it $65 for the $80 version wit OG MOdern Warfare. They were trying to upsell me the $100 version. Had to pass tho.

Last edited:
The Deadly Tower of Monsters is dope as hell. One of my most favorite titles to be up for PS+ so far definitely worth checking out guys!

So I'm getting on Target's Buy 2 Get 1 sale. I'm getting 2K17, Rise of the Tomb Raider, but I have no idea what my 3rd should be. Any ideas? Kinda leaning towards World of Final Fantasy.

Last edited:

Let's start a list of players ...

Gil23 = PureMoney

Fozzy Badfeet = FozzyBadfeet

seandon23 = imthebipolarbear

Stay Lurkin - Ohleo

Just copy and add on to the list.

Random thought, I remember when NT played against some ISS folks back in the day 
laugh.gif
If I remember correctly, it was supposed to be a best of seven. After 3 games and being down 0-3, they claimed "connection issues" and were never seen again.

Shout out to the old NT vet's rolling through the Remaster. Mo, Jason, Martin. I didn't know if you all had mics or not. Feel free to hop into our party and chat party whenever. 

So I'm getting on Target's Buy 2 Get 1 sale. I'm getting 2K17, Rise of the Tomb Raider, but I have no idea what my 3rd should be. Any ideas? Kinda leaning towards World of Final Fantasy.
World of final fantasy is DOPE. Watch a walkthrough on youtube, it will sell you

World of final fantasy is DOPE. Watch a walkthrough on youtube, it will sell you
I went with titanfall tomb raider and xenoverse 2. 30 HR campaign seems good enough for me to get my dbz fix.

Back
Top Bottom