The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

No HDR on that tv, easy pass

Exactly.

If you're going to use this for your PRO, Xbox S, Scorpio, or 4k Netflix etc. you need a set that has HDR 10 capabilities.

Dudes out here buying 4k resolution TV's with no HDR and garbage processors/panels and then complain that their picture quality only improved minimally and their content looks like crap.

This is a good watch for people who are thinking about upgrading to 4k.

4k Blu-rays are the content they're discussing here but it's all relatively the same when you're talking about what exactly HDR and 4k does for you right now. You can clearly see here what you are paying for.

What does this mean.
Divine (green) rarity gear is the highest in the game. You can only get it after beating the game, so going into new game+. Also, in order to get it to 150, you need to be over level 120 when beating the last boss in order to have a chance of it dropping 150. I just spent the last few days grinding out the armor set i wanted in order to beat the post game super fights, which i just did after posting that last message, so i'm stoked right now. :lol:
I do not wish that hell upon any of you though. It was maddening getting killed over and over again for hours with little to no progress. :lol: :smh:

Divine (green) rarity gear is the highest in the game. You can only get it after beating the game, so going into new game+. Also, in order to get it to 150, you need to be over level 120 when beating the last boss in order to have a chance of it dropping 150. I just spent the last few days grinding out the armor set i wanted in order to beat the post game super fights, which i just did after posting that last message, so i'm stoked right now. :lol:
I do not wish that hell upon any of you though. It was maddening getting killed over and over again for hours with little to no progress. :lol: :smh:

So is this better than DS & BB?

So I feel a bit bad, but I traded in my bombed out PS3 to EB Games. 
laugh.gif

Some promotion allowed me to get double the value ($60 to $120) when trading toward a used console.

No used PS Pro's, so I traded toward the Uncharted 4 blue PS4. 
laugh.gif

I really hope they dont try to turn on that PS3....

So I feel a bit bad, but I traded in my bombed out PS3 to EB Games. 
laugh.gif

Some promotion allowed me to get double the value ($60 to $120) when trading toward a used console.

No used PS Pro's, so I traded toward the Uncharted 4 blue PS4. 
laugh.gif

Wtf kinda rinky dink **** is that 
laugh.gif
 I've never seen a store take a console without testing it first, even if it's only for a few minutes

So I feel a bit bad, but I traded in my bombed out PS3 to EB Games. :lol:  

No used PS Pro's, so I traded toward the Uncharted 4 blue PS4. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

So is this better than DS & BB?
I feel like they all bring something different to the table, for me at least. Where DS and BB scratch the itch of exploring massive worlds and trying to piece together the story/narrative through exploration and item descriptions, Nioh scratches the other itch where I get a good story spread throughout the game's missions and sub missions, as well as items. Although the exploration part is limited, that doesn't take away from how great the levels look.

As for whether one is better than the other, I feel like all three are equals at this point, with Nioh maybe taking a slight lead due to it being new and fun to play. :lol:

Yea, they didn't test it at all.

I thought maybe they could track me down after the fact, but really I dont see how they could do anything.

Now I have a PS4 in my den and one in my office. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom