The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yea, they didn't test it at all.

I thought maybe they could track me down after the fact, but really I dont see how they could do anything.

Now I have a PS4 in my den and one in my office. 
laugh.gif
Why don't they test them?  It'll take, like, what... a few mins?

But surely you're not the first to try something like that. 

^ Yeah, that's a good point.  Especially if they aren't personally held responsible for any broken consoles, they probably wouldn't give a damn.

Anyway, this kid went from playing Gran Turismo to this... incredible.

I traded in a 360 recently and they tested it but the ******* didn't reformat the hard drive and log me out of my account. Had some twerp charging stuff on my account. Got reimbursed but still.

I traded in my broke PS2 back in 07 after it died. They didn't test it. I also traded in all my games with it. The guy who rang it up messed up and gave me double credit for a few of the game. I ended up getting like $375 store credit for all of it. I copped my first 360 along with Gears and Condemned and an extra controller :smokin

Why don't they test them?  It'll take, like, what... a few mins?

But surely you're not the first to try something like that. 

sometimes they do sometimes they dont ... i traded my white destiny ps4 at gs a few weeks back when they were having a extra $50 on consoles promotion and the dude tested it but ive traded in a 360 and a ps3 before that they didnt even turn on. depends on the employee

was trying to hold off on buying nioh for a lil bit but logged into amazon yest. and saw that i had $50+ in credit ... wasnt able to play much last night (just got out of tower of london and then had to go to bed) but im loving this game.

the ki pulses/weapon stances etc. are a really dope twist on the soulsborne formula

Anyone have DIRT Rally and PS VR?

Apparently the VR update is live.

Hopefully sign of things to come for DIRT 4.

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy hits June 30
Collection will be $40

Link

The remastered Crash Bandicoot collection headed to PlayStation 4 arrives on June 30, Activision announced today.

The Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy collection includes the first three Crash games: Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot: Warped.

The remastered trilogy features new lighting, animations, cinematics enhanced for 4K and the PS4 Pro and a fully-remastered soundtrack. It also will have fully analog stick support and new unified save and checkpoint systems.

Vicarious Visions, which is handling the work of updating the classic, also improved the game’s bonus levels and time trials and recreated the intro cinematic with updated graphics and sound.

The game, which sells for $39.99, will be available on both the PS4 and PS4 Pro.

Day 1

was looking at the trade-in value for a 160gb ps3. $40.

Its probably a semi-fair value, but at that rate, I'm contemplating just giving it to goodwill instead.

Almost a free game. If you trade it toward horizon prob be closer to 50.
All about that digital life though. I haven't bought a physical copy in years. The only thing I'd consider doing is getting as a credit to put towards new hardware in the future. Maybe a switch or Pro in a couple of months.

Almost a free game. If you trade it toward horizon prob be closer to 50.
All about that digital life though. I haven't bought a physical copy in years. The only thing I'd consider doing is getting as a credit to put towards new hardware in the future. Maybe a switch or Pro in a couple of months.
Same here, I prefer digital.

Trade toward PSN cards. 

I'm bout to pull the trigger on one of those $40 fat PS3's, I missed practically everything from last ten and the games will be dirt cheap. Bout to relive the CoD glory days.

I was reading that article and it got me ready to fire FF VI up right now. How the hell did I not know that Rachel's theme was the same as Locke's theme just slowed down :wow:

Back
Top Bottom