The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

pWNe4wh.jpg

Put some Respek on this game and quit treating like it's the Knack of this console gen launch :lol:

giphy.gif

Do not pay resale for any of the new systems man. There’s like no games out yet. FOMO got these dudes acting wild.

In a few months these systems will be available everywhere at your local retailer.

I don't know about at few months, plus it's holiday season with the country on the verge of going back on lockdown, the prices are only going up as peopleget desperate. Could be summer before steady stock is in.

So what’s the consensus with digital vs physical, did you or do you plan to get the digital version or the physical?

I don’t have a separate 4K player so I like the idea of getting the physical drive model to play what limited movies I do have such as Avengers. Otherwise we consume digital content at home.

I’m conflicted which to get when it’s time honestly.

Ended up just buying the Mamba Forever Edition from BB, so now I gotta run back out there. They better have my steelbook with the game.

Do not pay resale for any of the new systems man. There’s like no games out yet. FOMO got these dudes acting wild.

In a few months these systems will be available everywhere at your local retailer.

There are no games? Sure buddy.

For BB, if yall have the app, try using that. I remember during preorders, cats were getting through on the app a lot quicker than the browser.

this is the Ps5 thread. Xbox thread that way

So besides Spider-Man, which is only like a 10hr add-on and demon souls, which isn’t an original game... what else is launching with the PS5

I don't know about at few months, plus it's holiday season with the country on the verge of going back on lockdown, the prices are only going up as peopleget desperate. Could be summer before steady stock is in.

these consoles will be fully stocked by March. And even by then many games won’t even be out.

Back
Top Bottom