The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I started working on it a few days ago, lol, but then thought, this thread is too legendary to let die off.

Unless, you guys want it? :nerd:

giphy.gif

Man that bundle by Costco they just released was GREAT.
2 controllers, PS5 Disc, Spiderman MM & a PSN membership for $640 USD? :wow:

You are basically getting the PSN & MM for free. :wow:

PO

How so? Unless they're not charging tax, it's just the price of everything separately:

499 for PS5
69 each for Miles and Dualsense

That's 637

How so? Unless they're not charging tax, it's just the price of everything separately:

499 for PS5

That's 637

The PSN membership is only for 1 month. So it's a fair bundle.
Costco.com doesn't do in store pickup.

499 for PS5

That's 637

Wasn't it two controllers?

I saw the graphic showed two controllers which is 140 retail. The disc PS5 is 500. MM is $50 & i'm assuming the membership is 3 months so thats $30.

PO

The PSN membership is only for 1 month. So it's a fair bundle.
Costco.com doesn't do in store pickup.

Dude said it was a steal and you're getting the game and extra controller for free. That's not the case. The PS Now is $10 so basically you're getting that for free.

Got rid of PS4 couple years ago because I was only playing nba2k but got fed up with it so I sold it. Always wanted to play Forza so I bought an XB1 since found a good deal locally. Got tired of that so sold it. Spiderman pulled me back in but I never went and bought another PS4. And now here I am with next gen.
giphy.gif

IMG_20201112_075907.jpg

1605197735227.png

PS5 already comes with 1 controller so this is just 1 extra controller, Spider-Man, and 1 Month of PSN

these consoles will be fully stocked by March. And even by then many games won’t even be out.

March is 4 months away though, especially since cold weather winter + COVID is going to force a lot of us indoors so playing Valhalla and Miles on PS5 during that time is going to be a godsend. Resell doesn’t seem like such a bad idea if prices settle around $700-$800 for the disc version tbh

Wasn't it two controllers?

I saw the graphic showed two controllers which is 140 retail. The disc PS5 is 500. MM is $50 & i'm assuming the membership is 3 months so thats $30.

PO

Nah it's the PS5 Disc that comes with 1 controller ($499.99)
1 extra Dualsense ($69.99)
Miles Morales ($69.99)
1 month of PS Now ($9.99)

1605197735227.png

PS5 already comes with 1 controller so this is just 1 extra controller, Spider-Man, and 1 Month of PSN

Ah.
I saw the graphic on Twitter only & didn't see the fine print. I thought it was for 2 controllers, which meant a total of 3. So basically you are getting 1 month of PSN for free.

Still WAY better than GS & a lot of other retailers who were taxing adding on a bunch of stuff most won't want.

Thanks for sharing.

PO

Resell on something that will be fully stocked in a couple months is ridiculous. I’ll wait before i throw money away.

Resell on something that will be fully stocked in a couple months is ridiculous. I’ll wait before i throw money away.

Good for you. The rest of America doesn't agree.

EDIT: If you think the PS5 will be fully in stock in a couple of months, you're going to be a bit upset good sir.

People really are spending $900 for these on the resell market.

We going to pretend to be surprised? As if this hasn't happened to every console since the Nintendo 64? Yes and for much more. I've sold 3 today alone for $1350 $1500 and $1125. My boy Devondre Campbell that plays for the Cards was going to pay me $2500 to secure him one but I sold him my bro's amazon one for $950

^ word, these things gonna be hard to cop until summer time

with that being said I WILL NOT pay resale

f that, more power to those that will

Back
Top Bottom