The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Rebuild data base popped up yesterday when trying to transfer files over on lan during set up. Hasn't happened again yet but I did leave my system on rest mode downloading some ps+ collection games before I left for work this morning so I'll see if i come home to a dead ps5 later tonight.

gonna avoid using my external until this thing gets resolved just gonna download them to the ps5 for now. Gonna dig into Spider-Man tonight didn’t get a chance to really play last night but was able to set everything up.

^ idk man with the way this virus is, and the potential games to be released

this might be the most active playstation yet

everybody is going to be home, look how hard it was to get a switch the past couple months

Half those people in line will have their PS5 just chilling under their TV collecting dust in a year.
I legit barely get to play on the weekends as it stands right now. Hell, my kids will probably use it just as much if not more than I. But I got a high I'm finna ride for a good week now that the bag is secured.

It’s A Wrap! 6 Supposed Units
85D116E8-FD99-4C9E-97F1-942A35C66811.jpeg

Went to the local target before they opened. Was first in line and then I was told that people were lined up since 4am. They got tickets for the 7 available consoles, so unless we had a ticket, then you weren't getting anything.

My cousin has a very similar problem right now with his ps4. He leaves it in rest mode all the time, it just stopped booting recently. Did you just swap hard drives and reinstall the firmware?

MY PS4 Pro does this, it's rest mode that corrupts things. I have to turn it off and back on to get it to work.

Back
Top Bottom