The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

for all this supposed bricking thats happening

basically dont leave it in rest mode and I should be ok?

I’m running my Ethernet cable straight to the router should I just go WiFi? Other than the hdmi and power cord those are the ones I’m using in the back at the moment

My external HD been plugged in since last night, no problems.
The only game I couldn't play because I got an error was sleeping dogs.

Astrobots+Dualsense+Pulse3D= a level of immersion I've never experienced at home in a video game.

16% in to Miles and this soundtrack GOES.

ethernet and usb ports with external hdd's in the rear have been getting reports of causing bricking after using for a while waking from rest.

I purchased a USB Type C to USB Type C cable to charge the DualSense via that port. The only problem is deciding to use the USB Type A port for my Wireless Headset or External Hard Drive.

idk why ppl surprised at the ps5 size its basically a computer
desktop pc's are super huge cost way more for similar gameplay

so for them to get all this into such a small package that should last 10 years is pretty amazing.

similar gameplay? not my pc.

gonna pick up a ps5 next year for sure tho.

Give me a giant *** gaming system from don't that doesn't overheat & doesn't sound like a plane any day of the week over something that could have been smaller.

I really like the design of it (mine isn't coming until later today.) so I can only go off of all of the pictures.

Hopefully the bricked systems are a fairly small percent. Bummer to those people with the bad units though. I'm sure Sony is sending them replacements with the quickness.

Moving day peeps
empty-back-of-u-haul.jpg

New thread is up!

COSTCO CANCELLED MY ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

ON THE PHONE NOW
Same thing happened to me, idk what tf happen smh

I caught the amazon drop tho from Wario64 supposed to be delivered tomorrow but it hasn’t shipped yet. I ordered a few other things on the same order and those have been shipped out but not the 5... anyone has an update on their Amazon drop? Has your order shipped at least?

for all this supposed bricking thats happening

basically dont leave it in rest mode and I should be ok?

Has it been confirmed that its from loading PS4 data? I have none and have been downloading fine, playing multiple games and used the rest feature at least 8-10 times now. Wonder if its data corruption issues>?

Back
Top Bottom