The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Cheats? bro you reaching. where the facts that he juiced? Even if he did you act like the pitchers weren't juicing throwing
99-100 mph at him . You act like you weren't wowed by every monster home run this man hit. You act like you weren't entertained the season he broke the home run record

Nope I wasn't.

When he was here @ Petco Park that season and was in the 65-70 HR range I was screaming and talking sh*t to dumbass SF Giants fans who would get excited like a school girl over a stupid foul ball he hit.

So glad that piece of TRASH is NEVER getting voted into the Hall Of Fame.

Last edited:
All of your complaints are entirely subjective; why do you keeep trying to get others to see it as the "truth"?

Dude probably plays video games & cheats like the dirtiest player in Baseball history in his avy.

Cheats? bro you reaching. where the facts that he juiced? Even if he did you act like the pitchers weren't juicing throwing
99-100 mph at him . You act like you weren't wowed by every monster home run this man hit. You act like you weren't entertained the season he broke the home run record
So now the pitchers were juicing?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Child protection services needs to come pick up your seed, son future is in jeopardy :smh:

Dude probably plays video games & cheats like the dirtiest player in Baseball history in his avy.

This dude is comedy. I want to put him on ignore but he keeps coming with the lulz.

Please start regularly posting your opinions in the S&T forum.

View media item 669900

Because truth hurts and I'm rubbing it in by saying my thought of this crap system that is the ps4? If ps4 had xbox one exclusives
Then yeah there is competition there . But to give final fantasy and kingdom hearts to xbox one let alone they have fable ? We people that have ps4 get killed easily in this competition
I just have to ask what are these X1 exclusives you speak of?

Trying to get more dude on the GHOSTS NT CLAN.
The Clan wars started yesterday
All we gotta do is play certain game types
Even if it's solo.
But every time one of us win we get a point
it's mad confusing(not really just don't feel like typing it out)
but I'm just trying to get those camos unlocked

I made you commander on accident even though I started the clan :lol: its all good though you might have more time than me to handle all that.
I sent out invites tonall NTers but then need to accept under barracks I believe?

It showed I had no invite to the clan... I hit X a couple times anyway and it appeared.... might be the same with you all.

Wait till the sales figures from NPD and other research companies come out.

Fact is it took a global and release in 13 countries for Xbone to sell a million in 24 hours.

PS4 sold a million in 24 hours in North America alone.

Europe PS4 launch is this Friday and most signs are pointing to PS4 leading the way in those countries.

Microsoft & Xbone selling in Japan :lol: good luck there.

Microsoft has failed and sold horribly there the past 2 gens and last gen Xbox 360 was on sales racks and some retailers stopped even carrying it at their stores.

Last edited:
It's because I point out the flaws of the ps4 compared to the xb1 and you guys are all too quick to defend it .
Y'all act like I'm talking out of my a** but you know my statements are true and can't handle the fact that ps4 just plain and simple sucks
All around compared to the xbox one
But you DONT point out flaws, I see you come in here every page or so saying the same jokes like they were funny the first time.

You don't like ps+, we get it, but I come in here to read new stuff about playstation not some lame who thinks his play on words is cute.

Just ordered my ITB SSHD. Tests shows it's much faster than the stock HDD and Rushy, one of the devs from Driveclub is getting one so i copied :lol:

41KtPjWfnCL.jpg

I'll put the PS4's stock HDD into the PS3 for PS+ games :smokin

Wait till the sales figures from NPD and other research companies come out.

Fact is it took a global and release in 13 countries for Xbone to sell a million in 24 hours.

PS4 sold a million in 24 hours in North America alone.

Europe PS4 launch is this Friday and most signs are pointing to PS4 leading the way in those countries.

Microsoft & Xbone selling in Japan :lol: good luck there.

Microsoft has failed and sold horribly there the past 2 gens and last gen Xbox 360 was on sales racks and some retailers stopped even carrying it at their stores.

Amazon UK said PS4's on target to beat it's sales record held by the XBOne.

Current launch sales record over here are:

PSP 185K
PS3 165K
XBO 150K

Some are predicting 250K for the PS4 :x

But you DONT point out flaws, I see you come in here every page or so saying the same jokes like they were funny the first time.

You don't like ps+, we get it, but I come in here to read new stuff about playstation not some lame who thinks his play on words is cute.

Can't follow directions haha

It's ok I signed up for psnMINUS NOT knowing there would be a free one month trial in the box.
Just opened it "sniffed it aghhhhh " and hooked it up and set up the 1 year psnminus

Serious question:

Why haven't you returned the ps4 yet?

Don't feed the troll and he'll go away. Let him stay in the Xbone thread.
the problem with that is most the people in here go in that thread as well and respond to him :lol:

He got everyone to bite on that uncharted comment :lol:

Last edited:
Nevermind, fanboys gon' pathetically fanboy on both sides. I won't even bother.

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Last edited:
Don't feed the troll and he'll go away. Let him stay in the Xbone thread.
the problem with that is most the people in here go in that thread as well and respond to him :lol:

He got everyone to bite on that uncharted comment :lol:

*Alonzo.gif*

Dude is trying so hard to troll. As soon as people in the PS thread start ignoring him he'll change his mind and start hating on the One again to get the reaction he seeks.

I would've blocked him along time ago but I'm always on NT mobile.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom